From: Thursday, July 4, 2024
To: Thursday, July 4, 2024
Freedom Beach Party Provincetown 2024
The Crown & Anchor, Gay Provincetown’s premier destination for events and entertainment, presents one of the biggest gay Independence Weekend parties in the USA each year. The event runs for over 7 days and the signature event is the “4th of July” party!
- The event takes place at the Crown and Anchor, the gay entertainment complex smack dab in the middle of town. It is the town’s premier gay venue for drinking and dancing and the men are hot, hot hot!
Host Hotel Full? Where to stay?
- The host hotel sells out fast. Currently the following hotels have limited availability:
- The Breakwater hotel – Rated “Superb” 1.6 km from the centre.
- Surfside Hotel and Suites – Rated “Good” 400 m from the centre.
- Foxberry Inn – Rated “Superb” 2.6 km from the centre.
- You can easily rent a bike. It is the best way to get around and explore.
- Enjoy the breathtaking waterfront location and dance from Noon till 6 pm with the historic Provincetown Harbor as the backdrop!
- Awaiting lineup and theme for the 2024 edition.
- Dance with the hottest guys from across the USA and beyond.
- Dress to impress in Red White and Blue.
Recommended Hotels in Provincetown
The following hotels are close to the bars and a short walk to the beach.
Gay Map of Provincetown
Provincetown itself has two main drags, Commercial Street and Bradford Street. P’town can be divided into three sections, the quiet and peaceful West End, the bustling downtown center, and the East End, which has a number of galleries and guesthouses.
Recommended Hotels in Provincetown By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Provincetown that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Anchor Inn Beach
4 Star, Luxury
This Provincetown property features rooms equipped with refrigerators and free Wi-Fi. The Pilgrim Monument and Park are within a 10-minute walk of the property. Rooms are uniquely decorated and with large windows and balconies at the Anchor Inn Beach House. The rooms have antique-style furnishings and white bedding.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Beaconlight Guest House features rooms with an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, and a refrigerator. The rooms are furnished with bright colors and inviting décor, and offer plush bathrobes. Guests can relax in the on-site outdoor hot tub or enjoy the summertime flower gardens
Inn at Cook Street
4 Star, Great Value
Located in the heart of Provincetown’s art gallery district, the historic Inn at Cook Street was originally built in 1836. It features unique, individually decorated guest rooms & serves a daily hot breakfast. Each guest room is decorated with original local artwork & offers antique furnishings. A flat-screen TV & en suite bathroom
Hotel at Gabriel’s
4 Star, Location
located in the heart of Provincetown, Massachussets, boasts a large courtyard and gardens as well as free WiFi access. Every room at The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel’s features a a cable TV. Many rooms have a fireplace. They are uniquely decorated in warm colours, plush bedding, and wood furnishings. Select rooms offer a balcony.
Video Freedom Beach Party Provincetown