From: Friday, October 25, 2024
To: Sunday, October 27, 2024
Formosa Pride Rainbow Music Festival Taiwan 2024
Formosa Pride Taipei, features festival dance mix from international DJs, many sexy GOGO dancers.
- Visiting Taipei? Stay at the W-Taipei, our reader’s choice, rated “Superb” by guests the hotel is centrally located in Xinyi District featuring the beautiful Wet rooftop pool and one of the best Cantonese restaurants on the island.
- Friday 25th to Sunday 27th Oct, 2024 – 10,000 partygoers from all over Asia and beyond attend the event for the weekend during the annual Taiwan Pride Celebrations
- Formosa Pride is the most anticipated gay party of the year in Taiwan!
- Enjoy live performances by different DJs and outstanding Taiwanese singers/orchestras, as well as sexy GOGOBOYS and DRAGQUEEN performances!
- Featuring 3 Night parties and 1 Tea Dance.
- Full schedule to be confirmed – parties include Black Circuit, White Ball, and Woof Party.
- Parties are held at Zepp New Taipei – a music hall located in Xinzhuang District, New Taipei, Taiwan.
- The venue was inaugurated in 2020 and belongs to the Zepp group of concert halls in Japan and across Asia. The space has a maximum capacity of up to 2,245
- Zepp is a 12-minute drive from the gay bars
- Venues are always close to the gay district. Stay close by at the Inhouse Hotel, a 4 star hotel featuring a clubby chic decor. It’s Lounge bar on the ground floor is the popular “Prive” bar.
- Vibrant, tolerant and tropical, Taipei exudes sex appeal. Add in some sleek skyscrapers, ancient temples and musclebound natives and you have the perfect mix for a city island escape!
- The main gay scene is centered around the Red House entertainment complex and Ximan, however there are many other gay venues dotted around the city, most notably in the Jhongshan area just north of Ximen, Zhongshan Dunhua and Taipei City Hall to the east.
Recommended Hotels in Taipei
- If you want to be in the heart of the gay area then stay close to the Red House entertainment complex and Ximan. Hotels here are cheap and cheerful. Book early as they tend to fill very fast!
- The following Taipei Hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and a short ride to the gay bars and clubs:
Gay Map of Taipei
Taipei’s main gay district is located in the Red House District, a large outdoor complex featuring shops, bars and restaurants.
Recommended Hotels in Taipei By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Taipei that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Okura Prestige
5 Star, Luxury
A heated rooftop pool with sun loungers, panoramic views of Taipei City and modern rooms with free WiFi, it also has sauna zone at its spa, 3 dining options and an in-house bar. All spacious air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, flat-screen TV and minibar. Rooms include a seating area and en suite bathrooms that come with a hairdryer, bathtub and free toiletries.
5 Star, Readers Choice
With stunning views of Taipei 101 and Taipei City from floor-to-ceiling windows, all stylish rooms feature signature beddings, seating area with sofa or day bed, flat-screen TV, audio system and interior decorations inspired by local elements. The en suite bathroom include a bathtub and branded toiletries. Gym features modern fitness equipment with iPod docking stations and LCD displays
4 Star, Great Value
Newly renovated in 2019, the well-designed guest rooms are fitted with a comfortable mattress with soft sheet, as well as a flat-screen TV, personal safe and electric kettle. The private bathroom has shower facilities, free toiletries and hairdryer. For guests’ convenience, luggage storage space is available. Guests can also make use of the 24-hour computer corner there.
Ximen Airline Hotel
3 Star, Location
the stylish Ximen Sky Line Hotel offers modern air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. This design hotel features an airplane theme, and is only 15 minutes’ walk from Taipei Main Rail Station. Rooms at Airline Inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and personal safe. Private bathrooms all come with a shower and hairdryer. Luggage storage are provided at the 24-hour front desk.
Video Of Formosa Pride
A taste of what to expect at Formosa Pride Taipei.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Taipei
Taipei, the capital city of Taiwan, has a thriving LGBTQ+ scene with several gay-friendly neighborhoods and areas. These areas are known for their inclusive atmosphere, LGBTQ+ establishments, and vibrant nightlife.
Ximen | Considered the heart of the LGBTQ+ District
- Ximen has earned a reputation as a hub of LGBTQ+ culture in Taipei.
- One of the focal points of Ximen’s LGBTQ+ scene is the Red House Theater. It’s a place where LGBTQ+-owned businesses, bars, galleries, shops, and cafes are concentrated.
- Throughout the year, Ximen hosts various LGBTQ+ events, including pride celebrations, drag shows, art exhibitions, and cultural festivals.
- Taipei LGBTQ History and Culture Guided Tour
The Tonghua Street Night Market area, in particular, features a concentration of LGBTQ+ bars & venues.
Linsen North Road
This district has range of LGBTQ+ establishments, including bars, clubs, & cafes & is known for its trendy vibe