From: Wednesday, September 11, 2024
To: Sunday, September 15, 2024
Folsom Europe 2024
The largest fetish street fair & circuit event in Europe.
Folsom Europe is a five day festival culminating in the Folsom Street Fair, events open on Thursday and finish on the Sunday of the weekend.
- Visiting Berlin for Folsom Europe? Stay in Schöneberg close to all the fetish parties and host bars. Stay at the Riu Plaza, our top performing hotel with lots of Folsom guests.
- Wednesday 11th September to Sunday 15th September, 2024 – The Folsom Europe program is wide and varied. Out take? Don’t miss the PiG Party on Saturday. Pre-party drinks at Prinzknecht Bar are a great way to meet people in a relaxed yet fetish environment. And of course the Sunday fair!
The Folsom Europe Street Fair
- Saturday 14th September 2024 – The main event, also known as the Folsom EUROPE Street Fair, takes place from 12pm on the corner of Welser and Fuggerstrasse, with three different stages
- If you are planning on visiting for the event, you should stay close to the fair in Schöneberg.
- Check out all the different stages and zones at Folsom.
Classic Meets Fetish
- Thursday Sept 12th, 2024 – Classic meets Fetish, the fetish concert is a unique event and should not be missed.
Adam Official Opening Party
- Thursday Sept 12th, 2024 (TBC) – Adam Party, the first big party of the weekend at Connection. Organised by Folsom Down Under.
BearDance – Folsom Edition
- Friday Sept 13th, 2024 (TBC) – Berlin BearDance goes to Folsom for a very special leather edition during the annual Folsom Europe festival
Revolver Folsom XXL Autumn Week
- Friday Sept 13th to Sunday Sept 15th, 2024 – Revolver party will host several different events as part of its Folsom XXL Autumn Festival Week.
Testosterone Folsom Edition
- Friday Sept 13th, 2024 – Everyone’s favourite Leather and Daddy Party, Testosterone, hosts their Folsom party at Gretchen Club.
Addiction Sportsfetish Party Berlin
- Friday (TBC)- Addiction presents “obSEXion”, a special men-only sports theme party in Friedrichshain, complete with large play room, dancefloor and chill out sports lounge.
PiG Party Folsom Edition
- Saturday Sept 14th, 2024 – The official party of the event, PIG, takes place on Saturday night with a multi dungeon, huge fetish dancefloor and cruising area. Dress code is strictly enforced, rubber, leather, skin, sports and uniform. This is a Men only event.
- Wednesday Sept 11th to Sunday Sept 15th, 2024 – Mutschmanns hosts No dress code parties each day from 6pm to 10pm, followed by theme nights from 10pm until late.
Other Berlin Parties
- Wednesday to Sunday – Prinzknecht Bar is open from 12 noon from Thursday to Sunday during the event.
- Thursday – Connection hosts the ADAM, Official Folsom Opening Party
- Thursday – Opening night events in Mutschmanns and New Action are always full.
- Friday – Kit Kat club hosts some great opening and closing parties. The official Folsom Party takes place at The Kit Kat Club from 10pm on
- Friday – Scheune hosts their famous Rubber Party by German Rubbermen from 21.00.
Where to stay for Folsom Europe
In 1996, Schöneberg was the first borough to officially fly the rainbow flag at the town hall for the CSD gay pride parade, and has done so ever since. Right back to the 1920s, the district has been a hotspot of the gay scene and is a magnet and catwalk for queer Berliners and tourists.
Recommended Hotels for Folsom Europe
The following hotels are close to the street fair and all of the parties:
Gay Map of Berlin
Being such a large city, gay neighbourhoods are scattered around Berlin, in the districts of Schöneberg and Kreuzberg (the western part of Berlin) as well as in Prenzlauer Berg (eastern part). Recently, the district of Friedrichshain developed a trendy area for upmarket coffee shops and cocktail bars. The majority of the gay hotels, bars, cafes and shops in Berlin are located in the Schöneberg district.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Berlin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The spacious rooms and suites of the non-smoking Sheraton Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin feature a modern design and panoramic windows. They include a flat-screen TV, minibar, large bathroom and free WiFi. A rich breakfast buffet is served each morning in the Elements breakfast restaurant.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Mercure Berlin Wittenbergplatz is set in the Schöneberg district in Berlin, just a 1-minute walk from the KaDeWe and the Kurfürstendamm-boulevard. All rooms at the Mercure Berlin Wittenplatz come with a flat-screen TV, and some also have a balcony. WiFi is provided free of charge, high-speed internet can be purchased for a daily surcharge.
Riu Plaza Berlin
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel is set in a modern 17-storey building on Berlin’s Kurfürstendamm boulevard. The RIU Plaza Berlin is a 5-minute walk from Kurfürstendamm Underground Station and the world-famous KaDeWe department store. All rooms and suites feature luxury furnishings, a flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, fridge, air conditioning and a private bathroom.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
This hetero-friendly gay hotel in Schöneberg is 700 m from Berlin’s Kurfurstendamm shopping area and the KaDeWe department store. The hotel’s breakfast buffet is available until late, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the property. A 10-minute walk from the many bars of Nollendorfplatz Square, rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player & iPod docking station.
Video Of Folsom Europe
Folsom Europe 2017 Berlin – Impressionen
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Berlin
Berlin is a diverse and inclusive city with a vibrant LGBTQ+ community. There are several popular gay neighborhoods that each offer a different vibe.
Schöneberg | Historic Gay District
Photo: Schöneberg, home to Berlin’s popular gay bars and the Folsom Street Fair
- Located to the southwest of the city center, Schöneberg is one of Berlin’s oldest and most famous gay neighborhoods.
- It has a rich LGBTQ+ history and is known for its lively gay bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-friendly businesses.
- Schöneberg is home to KaDeWe, one of Europe’s largest department stores and a shopper’s paradise.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Schöneberg
Home to the famous East Side Gallery, with a diverse and multicultral LGBTQ+ scene with eclectic bars and clubs.
Up-and-coming neighborhood, popular with hipsters and home to the world famous, long running Schwuz nightclub