From: Wednesday, Sep 8th, 2021
To: Sunday, Sep 12th, 2021
Folsom Europe 2021 – the largest fetish street fair and circuit event in Europe.
2021 – This year’s Folsom Europe festival will take place, but with restrictions in place. Organisers are working to create a memorable yet safe event.
Folsom Europe 2021 Program Highlights
Folsom Europe is a 4 day festival culminating in the Folsom Street Fair, events open on Thursday and finishes on the Sunday of the weekend. The main event, also known as the Folsom EUROPE Street Fair, takes place on Saturday at 12pm at the corner of Welser and Fuggerstrasse.
- If you are planning on visiting for the event, you should stay close to the fair in Schöneberg.
- Classic meets Fetish, the fetish concert series returns on Thursday with 2 performances, one in the afternoon and on in the evening.
- The Revolver party takes place on Friday night at The Sage Club.
- The official party of the event, PIG, takes place on Saturday night with a multi dungeon, huge fetish dancefloor and cruising area. Dress code is strictly enforced, rubber, leather, skin, sports and uniform. This is a Men only event
- A special Fetish Boat trip takes place at 6pm on the Sunday, the perfect after-party event.
THURSDAY, 9th of September
- Daytime Walking Tour thru Schöneberg,
- Classic meets Fetish Concert, 15:00-17:30 / 20:00-22:30. Location: Zwölf-Apostel-Kirche
FRIDAY, 10th of September
- Daytime Walking Tour thru Schöneberg, Daytime Bus Sightseeing Tour, Nighttime Bus Sightseeing Tour
- 22:00 REVOLVER Party, Location: Sage Club
SATURDAY, 11th of September
- 12:00-21:00 FOLSOM EUROPE street fair, Location: Fuggerstr./Welserstr.
- 22:00 PIG Party
SUNDAY, 12th of September
Currently many venues are closed in Berlin. We are awaiting updates. The following parties are always popular but are yet to be confirmed. They will most certainly return in 2022.
- Connection hosts the Nasty Kink Pigs show featuring “FXCK”, the Folsom Dungeon Party and WOOF berlin.
- Opening parties in Mutschmanns and New Action are always full.
- Scheune famous “In Dog we Trust – Berlin Puppy play” is loved by pups and masters alike.
- Kit Kat club hosts some great opening and closing parties including the Black and Blue Ball and the Matinee Pervert Event.
- On Sunday the open air chill out bar from 2pm until 8pm at Fuggerstrasse, is a great way to wind town after the weekend.
Where to stay for Folsom Europe
In 1996, Schöneberg was the first borough to officially fly the rainbow flag at the town hall for the CSD gay pride parade, and has done so ever since. Right back to the 1920s, the district has been a hotspot of the gay scene and is a magnet and catwalk for queer Berliners and tourists.
Stay close to the street fair and all the parties at the following venues:
Gay Map of Berlin
Being such a large city, gay neighbourhoods are scattered around Berlin, in the districts of Schöneberg and Kreuzberg (the western part of Berlin) as well as in Prenzlauer Berg (eastern part). Recently, the district of Friedrichshain developed a trendy area for upmarket coffee shops and cocktail bars. The majority of the gay hotels, bars, cafes and shops in Berlin are located in the Schöneberg district.
Recommended Apartments in Berlin
This self-catering apartment comes with high-ceilings, 1 Bedroom and bathroom with shower. The living room includes a seating area (sofa-bed) with a flat-screen TV and a BluRay Player. The kitchen is equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine & washing machine. Free WiFi, Sleeps up to 4
This modern designer apartment offers something a little different from chandeliers to custom furnisher, 4 Bedrooms and 2 bathroom with showers. The living room includes a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The kitchen is Fully equipped with & has a washing machine.
This Apartment is 128 square meters and offers space for up to 10 people to sleep, live and cook. It has three separate bedrooms with king-size and single beds, a workplace with and a large seating area in the living room with Flat-screen TV & a fully equipped kitchen. Free WiFi
Set in a historic building, Palacina Berlin features bright apartments with a stylish mix of antique-style and modern furniture. Comforts include a marble bathroom, flat-screen TV, modern kitchen and access to a furnished courtyard and rooftop terrace. Sleeps up to 5
Video Of Folsom Europe
Folsom Europe 2017 Berlin – Impressionen
Recommended Hotels in Berlin
The majority of the gay hotels, bars, cafes and shops in Berlin are located in the Schöneberg district. This is our recommended district.
5 Star, Luxury
This recently renovated designer 5 star hotel in trendy Mitte, has very good weekend deals.
Mercure Berlin, 4 Star
Close to gay bars
Set in the Schöneberg district in Berlin, just a 1-minute walk from the KaDeWe and the Kurfürstendamm-boulevard.
RIU Plaza Berlin
4 Star, Location
All rooms and suites feature luxury furnishings, a flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, fridge, air conditioning
3 Star, Gay Hotel
Close to Berlin’s Kurfurstendamm shopping area and the KaDeWe with great breakfast.