From: Sunday, December 10, 2023
To: Sunday, December 10, 2023
Flash Club Tea Dance 2023
Celebrate Sunday Funday at one of Brussels’ most famous club nights, “Flash”.
- Are you visiting Brussels? Stay in the heart of the gay district near the Grand Place, at Pillows City Hotel rated “Superb” by visitors and with delicious breakfast options, modern room decor and excellent amenities.
- Flash presents “Tea Dance”, a unique gay celebration in Brussels on select Sundays.
- Dance to the best music with guest DJs and mix and mingle with the sexiest guys from Brussels and beyond.
- Doors open from 22.30. Free entrance before midnight.
- Stay close to the party at The Hotel Saint Géry, a boutique hotel offering spacious rooms and a great location.
- Sunday 10/12/2023, 90s-2000s 22:00 – 05:00 – Experience the feeling of being in a club in the 90s and early 00s ! DJ(‘s): -Alex CHESK -Milo SAVIC
- Sunday 17/12/2023, 22:00 – 05:00 – Awaiting details DJ(‘s): -Alex CHESK -Milo SAVIC
- Sunday 31/12/2023, 22:00 – 06:00 – NYE Edition – Flaxh X Chroma – For the very first time, FLASH and Chroma are teaming up for the big New Year’s Eve party! The best of both parties combined in one place! 2 different rooms / 1 party !
- Flash is held at Le You Night Club on Rue Duquesnoy 18 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium, with a spacious dance floor and excellent light and sound.
- The club is in the centre of Brussels, a 3-minute walk from the Grand Palace and the city’s gay district. All the main hangouts are in the centre of the city, just behind the town hall.
- Flash is typically held every Sunday as a Tea Dance throughout the year.
Recommended hotels in Brussels
Here are the Hotels we recommend with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Brussels
Most of the gay bars in Brussels are located in the city centre around the streets Rue du Marché au Charbon. We have found good hotels close to the gay area keeping you in the middle of all the fun.
Recommended Hotels in Brussels By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Brussels that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Rocco Forte Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The 5-star Hotel Amigo boasts elegant rooms with designer features, on the corner of Grand Place. It combines modern facilities, a gym and an award-winning restaurant with a picturesque historic setting. Flat-screen TV, a work desk and a minibar Each air-conditioned room has a seating area and a luxurious bathroom with mosaic details.
5 Star, Readers Choice
This luxurious hotel in the heart of Brussels is a 2-minute walk from the Grand-Place and Brussels Central Station. It features free access to the fitness centre and sauna. A brand newly installed air conditioning system, Rooms with a flat-screen TV, free internet and a marble bathroom. Guests can enjoy an American buffet breakfast every morning
Brussels Marriott Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Set within a 5-minute walk from Grand Place and Manneken Pis, and a 10-minute walk from Brussels Central Train Station, Brussels Marriott Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms and a fitness centre. There is an open-kitchen restaurant and private parking facilities are available. Rooms are equipped with satellite TV, coffee and tea making facilities
4 Star, Location
The Dominican is a 4-star hotel located in the centre of Brussels, just a 5-minute walk from the Maison Grand Place. It offers spacious accommodation with free WiFi. Guests can benefit from a number of wellness facilities, such as a sauna and a fitness centre, both available free of charge. 100 m from the popular shopping street Rue des Bouchers.
Video Gay Guide to Brussels
Discover the best things to see and do in the Belgian capital
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Brussels
Brussels, the capital of Belgium and a hub for European institutions, has a thriving LGBTQ+ community and is known for being an inclusive and LGBTQ+-friendly city.
Saint-Jacques| Often referred to as the gay village
- This area, often referred to as the “gay village” of Brussels, is located near the Grand Place.
- It’s known for its concentration of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and venues.
- Rue du Marché au Charbon/Kolenmarktstraat is a street within this area that is particularly known for its gay bars and nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Brussels
Rue du Lombard
Home to several LGBTQ+-friendly establishments, including bars, cafes, and clubs. It’s known for its lively.
The heart of Brussels with its stunning architecture, often the hub of events, festivals, and markets.