From: Sunday, March 3, 2024
To: Sunday, March 3, 2024
Extra Dirty Mardi Gras 2024
Extra Dirty goes super-sized for Sydney Mardi Gras with a unique special edition in a brand new venue.
- Are you visiting Sydney for Mardi Gras? Stay at the Kimpton Margot Sydney, rated “Superb” by guests with an Art Deco Style, beautiful outdoor pool, spacious rooms and excellent breakfast options.
- Sunday March 3rd 2024 – Extra Dirty is a dance party of unmatched pedigree on the Sydney queer scene. Thing beefy men in jocks, pups, rubber boys, muscle guys in sports gear and more!
- The party brings nine of the best techno and dirty house local and international DJs to Sydney for a super-sized event.
- Popular with the gay leather and fetish community, Extra Dirty is well-known for its inclusiveness of all tribes.
- Dance, cruise, and enjoy two different levels, three dance spaces, three bars and superior sound and lighting for a unique fetish party experience.
- The party takes over Space Club on the Sunday of Mardi Gras from 8 pm until 3 am.
- Extra Dirty takes over The Shark Hotel and Space Club on Liverpool Street for the event.
- With three bars, a bistro and events space, the iconic Shark Hotel is a Sydney institution in the CBD district, a 5-minute drive from Oxford Street.
- Space Club can hold up to 1000 people with state-of-the-art lighting and historical elements: the building’s timeless fixtures.
- Stay close to the party at your private suite at the Meriton Suites Kent Street, featuring spacious apartments, a pool, sauna, fitness centre and city views, just a short walk to the club.
Recommended Hotels in Sydney
The following hotels are close to all of Sydney’s top attractions and a short ride to the gay bars, clubs and the party:
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.