From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
ULTRA Maspalomas 2024
ULTRA, the signature outdoor event held during Maspalomas Winter Pride, returns this November.
- Are you visiting Maspalomas this November? Stay at the Sol Barbacan, rated “Fabulous” by guests. The aparthotel has a large pool, outdoor balconies and spacious rooms with excellent facilities—our top choice.
- Awaiting theme, venue and lineup for the 2024 edition.
- ULTRA, the biggest outdoor gay event in Maspalomas, takes over Oasis for an outdoor extravaganza on the final Friday of Maspalomas Winterpride.
- Dance with thousands of guys from around the world and enjoy guest performers, drag acts and more. Mingle and flirt with the sexiest gogos from the Island and enjoy the biggest winter party under the Maspalomas Sun.
- VIP Areas are available with private table service, and the first bottle of liquor with soft drinks is included.
- Oasis will also host a gourmet food truck zone serving delicious dishes throughout the day. The Party runs from 12 pm to 8 pm.
- Discover the best of Maspalomas, from bars and restaurants to top attractions with our gay guide to Gran Canaria.
- Awaiting lineup for the 2024 edition.
- An army of gogo dancers, mesmerising drags, and breathtaking decorations that will leave you speechless.
- Oasis Maspalomas hosts the Loveland Party, an open-air event venue surrounded by lush green vegetation, an enormous dancefloor and a capacity for several thousand visitors.
- Oasis is on the road to Sioux City, Barranco del Aguila, a 10-minute free shuttle bus away from the Yumbo Centre.
- Stay close to the Yumbo at the HD Parque Cristobal Gran Canaria, a 3-star hotel with a fresh new look, spacious rooms and highly-rated guest service.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas
The following hotels are close to the Yumbo and the main pride celebrations and a short ride to the host hotel/party.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-star, outdoor pool, well-equipped kitchens.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Flat-screen TV, private bathroom.
- Serene getaway with luxurious amenities, perfect for a relaxing and private vacation experience.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
- 5-star, adults-only, two outdoor pools.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Stylish rooms.
- Sophisticated adult-only retreat, rooftop dining with panoramic views, ideal for a romantic escape.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, swimming pool, buffet restaurant.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Free WiFi, beach volleyball facilities.
- Family-friendly with excellent leisure facilities, well-suited for a fun and active holiday.
4 Star, Adults Only
- 4-star, gay and hetero-friendly, outdoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Air conditioning, satellite TV.
- Modern and inclusive, offering a vibrant atmosphere for adults, perfect for socializing.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.