From: Friday, Nov 26th, 2021
To: Sunday, Jan 2nd, 2022
Enchant Christmas St. Petersburg Florida 2021
St. Petersburg’s Tropicana Field will plan host to the annual Enchant Christmas market spectacular this holiday season with a breathtaking Ice Skating Trail, a Christmas market & eatery and a magical Christmas Light Maze.
This spectacular holiday market features the world’s biggest Christmas light maze, Santa’s Palace, an ice skating pond, food and live entertainment. The market boasts 40 local artisans offering an array of festive international food. The tunnels of lights are pretty trippy to walk through, and there are dressed-up “villagers” throughout who cheerfully pose for pictures and point out where to find the giant Rudolph light sculpture.
Here are our top choices of what’s not to miss.
The Christmas Light Maze
- “The Mischievous Elf” takes guests through a sparkling wonderland in search of Santa’s missing gifts.
- Taste seasonal delights and shop for holiday gifts from dozens of local vendors showcasing home decor, jewellery, gourmet foods, and more.
Magical Night Sky
- This year, a “Magical Night Sky” is a recreation of a North Pole night sky that will animate thousands of synchronized lights shimmering and dancing across the stadium.
- Book your tickets in advance as many of the nights sell out fast. You will find cheaper tickets and fewer crowds on weekdays. You can pre-reserve your skates online, where they will be ready for collection on your arrival, saving time queuing.
- Tropical Field is a 14-minute journey from St. Pete Beach, 25 mins from downtown Tampa. St.Pete is a diverse city, and you will find gay-friendly businesses dotted across the resort.
- If you are visiting for Christmas, stay at The Don CeSar. Recently refurbished, the hotel has some of the best views in St. Pete and has been a long-time ally of the gay community.
Here are other hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of St.Pete, Tampa, Florida
Arguably the largest and most popular gay destination on Florida’s Gulf Coast, the St. Petersburg region has a good mix of gay nightspots. The highest concentration is just west of downtown in the Grand Central District, but there are others in the beach communities and nearby cities of Clearwater and Dunedin. A mixture of artists, hipsters, visionaries, LGBTIs have reinvented St Pete and the balmy Florida air gives even the city’s oldest citizens a youthful vigor. booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Apartments in St Pete
The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a hot tub. Fee WiFi, air conditioning and a garden
This 3 Bedroom apartment offers modern furnishings & decor, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, dining table. Fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, Free WiFi, air conditioning,
The apartment includes 1 bedroom and a living room with a TV. The accommodation is equipped with a full equipped kitchen with a microwave and fridge. Bathroom with shower. Free WiFi, linens & towels, air conditioning
This central location, recently remodeled and comfortable living space provide 2 bedrooms a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, 1 bathroom with shower. FREE WiFi
Recommended Hotels in St. Petersburg
Arguably the largest and most popular gay destination on Florida’s Gulf Coast, the St. Petersburg region has a good mix of gay nightspots
4 Star The grand-dame
Located along the Tampa Bay coast, thishotel features an on-site spa and heated pools. The Chihuly Collection glass sculpture museum and Museum of Fine Arts are 5 minutes’ walk away.
3 Star, Luxury
Located in Saint Petersburg city centre, this boutique hotel features an on-site restaurant and heated outdoor pool with a poolside bar, and free WiFi. A small refrigerator, microwave, and cable TV are featured in all rooms
Hampton Inn & Suites
3 Star – Great Amenities
A 2-minute walk from the waterfront and the Museum of Fine Arts, this hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. It offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. All guest rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi, & coffee maker
Courtyard by Marriott
3 Star – Perfect Location
This hotel is located in Saint Petersburg city centre, only 900 m from North Shore beach. Free WiFi access and an indoor swimming pool are featured at the property. A cable TV, a desk, and a small refrigerator are included in all rooms