From: Saturday, September 28, 2024
To: Saturday, September 28, 2024
Electroluxx Folsom 2024
Celebrate Folsom Weekend in San Francisco at the unique Electroluxx Folsom party on the Saturday night of the Folsom Fair weekend.
- Stay at The Hotel Castro San Francisco, rated “Superb” by guests with beautifully decorated rooms, just steps from the city’s most famous gay bars and a 10 min ride/20-minute walk to the party.
- Electroluxx is one of San Francisco’s most unique gay parties, attracting a diverse range of guys who know how to party without an attitude.
- Party promoters bring together some of the best DJs and a series of stellar live performance acts.
- The Folsom E-edition takes over all of Public Works, with two indoor stages + outdoor silent disco and a cuddle puddle street closure. Face painting, photo booth, performances, and art everywhere!
- Electroluxx Folsom kicks off at 9.30 pm and runs until 4 am, an inclusive event where you can express yourself freely, connect with friends and meet new people.
- Stay close by at the San Francisco Proper Hotel with a beautiful rooftop bar, spacious rooms, on-site gym and a quirky design vibe.
- Located in the heart of San Francisco’s Mission district, Public Works is a community-minded nightclub and event space with space for a bar, live music venue and club, art gallery and workshops.
- The venue is equipped with hardwood floors, a Funktion-One Soundsystem and multiple bars, transformed by the Electroluxx team for a Folsom weekend celebration to remember.
- The Mission District is a popular venue with gay visitors and is one of San Francisco’s coolest neighbourhoods. It’s electric, artistic, colourful, vibrant, youthful and diverse with a rich Latin heritage.
Where to stay during Folsom?
The Folsom Street Fair is one of San Francisco’s biggest events and attracts hundreds of thousands of guys from around the world. It is also one of the longest running open air fetish festivals in the world.
- Book your stay well in advance as people start planning the moment the last event ends as there are just 31 hotels in Soma, the home of the fair. Alternatively stay close to the downtown area, home to the city’s top hotels and take a rideshare or BART to the event.
The following SOMA hotels are currently trending with our readers:
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA, the are where the Folsom Street Fair takes place each September.
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Francisco that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at this landmark Palace. Leather tufted headboards, 11-foot ceilings, pillow-top bedding set the stage for a luxurious night’s sleep. High-end luggage inspired desk, tables and the bathroom vanity. A 48-inch flat-screen satellite TV, marble bath & rain shower
4 Star, Readers Choice
This Central San Francisco hotel offers rooms with a 46-inch flat-screen smart TV. Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, and double-panned windows for quiet. A seating area, work desk, and an Illy espresso coffee machine, walk-in shower, bathrobes & premium toiletries. A state-of-the-art fitness centre & laundry services
4 Star, Great Value
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, provides guests with an ideal city centre. The guest rooms and suites at this upscale hotel boast amenities such as an LCD flat-screen TV with on-demand movies and an iHome alarm clock radio. All guest rooms feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer, a make-up mirror and boutique bath products.
3 Star, Location
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, it offers an outdoor pool and rooms with an MP3 connection. It features a barbershop and a business center. Access to a fitness centre one block from the hotel and an on-site sauna. Each classically-designed room is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and mini-refrigerator. Free coffee and tea are also provided
Video Electroluxx Folsom
Highlights of previous Electroluxx parties
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in San Francisco
San Francisco is a vibrant and inclusive city with a long history of LGBTQ+ activism and culture. Here are the most popular neighbourhoods, including gay hot spots and districts close to the city’s most popular attractions. It is worth noting that the best-rated hotels are close to Union Square
SoMa (South of Market) | Gay Hotspot
- Located to the east of the city, SoMa has an edgy and industrial feel, with a mix of gay bars, clubs, and art spaces.
- SoMa is also home to the world-famous Folsom Street Fair, held at the end of September each year.
- The neighbourhood is home to the stunning San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Discover the best things to see and do in San Francisco.
One of the world’s most famous gay districts since the 1960s, a focal point for LGBTQ+ culture.