From: Saturday, May 6, 2023
To: Saturday, May 6, 2023
Eclectic Love Festival Belfast is o one-day LFBTQ festival held in Belfast in early May each year.
- Are you visiting Belfast? Stay at The Merchant Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, with stylish rooms, superior service and high-end amenities, just steps from the city’s nightlife.
- Eclectic Love Festival Belfast is an all-day and all-night music and entertainment-led celebration of the LGBT community.
- Headlined by some of the best old-school dance acts in the business and international superstar acts.
- Enjoy a complete music, comedy and entertainment program featuring some of Europe’s most incredible pop tribute acts alongside local drag star performers.
- The festival takes over the Telegraph Building in the Cathedral Quarter from 12.30 pm until 11 pm.
- Enjoy a unique stay at the Titanic Hotel Belfast, rated “Fabulous” by guests with stylish designer rooms, high-end amenities and delicious breakfasts.
- Hosted by the legendary Titti Von Tramp & DJ Gareth Woods!
- Headliners include Sash! Sonique, Freemasons, N Trance and Ultra Beat.
- Enjoy tributes to Adele, Dua Lipa, Lady Gaga and Britney Spears.
- Stay close to the party at the Bullitt Hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests featuring stylish designer rooms and excellent location.
- Eclectic Love Festival Belfast is at The Telegraph Building in the Titanic Quarter on Queens Road.
- The venue includes a massive stage, several bars and a VIP marquee.
- The Telegraph Building is close to all the gay bars along the Cathedral Quarter.
- Check out the top hotels closest to the venue.
Recommended Hotels in Belfast
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Hilton Belfast, The Fitzwilliam Hotel, Grand Central Hotel, The Merchant Hotel
Where to stay close to all the gay bars.
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
The Merchant Hotel is our editors choice
when in Belfast in the heart of the city!
For further information and advice on
Eclectic Love Festival visit the Website
Belfast is a compact city, easily walkable and full of charm and character. Gay life is centred around the Cathedral Quarter, home to several gay bars and clubs.
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Belfast that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Discover the best of the city with the NY Times