From: Sunday, March 31, 2024
To: Sunday, March 31, 2024
Easter by Bordello 2024
Bordello, Switzerland’s leading gay circuit party, returns to Lausanne for the annual Easter celebrations at the Mad Club.
- Lausanne is a busy year round destination, especially during the holiday weekends. Book your stay early to secure the best deal and a hotel in the centre
Easter by Bordello features one of the biggest productions to date, featuring five floors, three dance floors, an XXL dark room, a VIP floor and a sexy show with the hottest dancers in Switzerland.
- The party takes place in Mad Club, Lausanne at 23.00 until very late!
- Featuring guest DJs on the mad Main Floor and on Chandelier with a big dark room on ZOO.
- Stay just 1 minute from the club at the Moxy Lausanne City, 3-star hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests with a modern room, gym, bright decor and delicious breakfast options.
- Mad Club – Right in the centre of Lausanne, Le Mad has recently been renovated and is THE place to party. The venue has been hosting Bordello parties for over a decade.
- Le Mad has been the temple of electro music for over 20 years featuring five floors and three dance floors that play host to the greatest DJs and fantastic theme nights.
- The club is in a warehouse with multi coloured walls. Located in the Flon neighbourhood, the futuristic city-centre district of Lausanne.
Recommended Hotels in Lausanne
With a lively selection of gay bars, dance clubs in Lausanne we have chosen hotel to keep you close to the action,
Gay Map of Lausanne
Although Zurich has the most vibrant gay scene in Switzerland, Lausanne is a close contender with a lively selection of gay bars, dance clubs and saunas catering for gay customers. Lausanne does not have an international airport of its own, however Geneva Airport (GVA) is located about 60km west of Lausanne.
Recommended Hotels in Lausanne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Lausanne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Built in 1915 and representing an important part of the historical heritage of Lausanne, the Lausanne Palace is an elegant 5-star hotel in the heart of the business and shopping district. It features 4 restaurants, exclusive spa facilities, and panoramic views of the city, Lake Geneva, and the Alps. Spacious marble bathrooms and a complimentary minibar
Carlton Boutique Hôtel
4 Star, Readers Choice
The historic Carlton Lausanne Boutique Hôtel is centrally located directly beside the Délices Metro Stop and a 5-minute walk from Lake Geneva and the Olympic Town of Ouchy. The property features a restaurant with a terrace. The elegant and air-conditioned rooms are all fitted with period furniture, a TV, a minibar and a marble bathroom with shower.
Hôtel des Voyageurs
3 Star, Great Value
Renovated in 2015 and set in an Art Deco building, the family-owned Hotel des Voyageurs is located in a quiet pedestrian zone in the centre of Lausanne, next to Flon Metro Station and a 10-minute walk from the train station. It offers free WiFi. The contemporary-styled rooms have a bathroom, a minibar, and a TV. Free tea and coffee-making facilities
2 Star, Location
Located directly in the centre of Lausanne, this modern, completely non-smoking hotel is only a 10-minute walk away from the train station. The Ibis Lausanne Centre offers air-conditioned and soundproof rooms and a bar serving snacks and drinks around the clock. Guests enjoy free use of public transport.
Video Bordello Easter After Movie
A taste of what to expect this Easter in Lausanne