From: Friday, January 26, 2024
To: Sunday, January 28, 2024
Dublin Leather Weekend 2024
Leather Pride Weekend is a new event created by the Leather Men of Ireland. DLW celebrates its second event in January 2023. The weekend is focused on the gay leather and fetish community of Ireland and their international friends.
- Visiting Dublin for the Weekend? Book your hotel in Temple Bar, just steps from the gay bars and clubs.
Dublin Leather Weekend Schedule
Awaiting the scheudle for the 2024 edition – Use the previous year as a guide on what to expect:
- Friday Afternoon- Collection fo weistbands and meet up at Panti Bar from 3pm to 5.30pm – (Free Event)
- Friday Evening – Meat and Greets at The Workmans Club from 6pm to 8pm (Wristbands only).
- Friday Night – Late Fetish Social at Pennylane and Launch party from 8.30pm until late (Free Event).
- Saturday Afternoon – Puppy Ireland Contest from 1pm to 3am at Viva Restaurant (Free Event).
- Saturday Evening – Trad Session at Northern Soul on Ormond Quay from 3.30pm to 5.30pm (Wristband or EUR 5 at the door).
- Saturday Night – “Fetishman of Ireland”, The Main Event at Northern Soul with X Award Winner DJ K-Paxian from 1opm until late.
- Sunday Afternoon – Leather Brunch at The Black Market from 1.30pm to 3.30pm.
- Sunday Evening – Drag Bingo at The George from 7.30pm until late.
- Stay close to all of the city’s major attractions at The Morgan with beautiful large rooms and a cool vibe.
- Dublin is famous for its welcoming, inclusive vibe and its thriving LGBTQ+ scene is no exception; you’ll find it full of colour, character and fun. All of the gay bars are all within easy walking distance of each other.
- The George – Dublin’s only LGBTQ nightclub, takes you from the afternoon to the madness of after midnight without skipping a beat.
- PantiBar – This cosy little watering hole is the most personalised gay bar in Dublin. Owned by the queen of Dublin drag Panti.
- Pennylane – Stylish lounge and cocktail bar Sister bar to neighbor Pantibar.
- Street 66 – Friendly old school service with a smile, great choice of cocktails, beers, spirits and wines.
- Northern Soul – Cafe by Day, Restaurant, Bar & Live Music & Entertainment Venue by Night.
- Monto Restaurant – Great steaks and delicious italian cuisine with modern decor and homely atmosphere.
- The Black Market – The Black Market is a unique cocktail bar and venue located upstairs from The Market Bar featuring soaring ceilings & a laid-back vibe.
- The Workmans Club – Colourful bar and stage for live music that is a passionate haven for art and art lovers, situated at 10 Wellington Quay beside The Clarence.
- Viva Restaurant – Authentic Spanish tapas & a wide range of Spanish wines, bottled beers & cavas in a warm and cozy atmosphere
Trending Hotels in Dublin
The following Dublin hotels are currently trending with our readers:
Gay Map of Dublin
Dublin is a compact city and the gay scene is clustered around the areas of Dublin 1 and Dublin 2, close to Templabar and Georges Street.
Video Gay Guide to Dublin
A gay guide to Dublin with Martijn.
Recommended Hotels in Dublin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dublin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Merrion Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Italian marble bathrooms, a restaurant with 2 Michelin stars, and an infinity pool are offered at this award-winning 5-star hotel. In Dublin’s centre, the Georgian building features beautiful landscaped gardens. Each room at The Merrion features city or garden views. Bathrobes with luxury toiletries in the bathroom. Satellite TV, a refrigerator, and a minibar.
The Westbury Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
The luxurious 5-star Westbury Hotel has spacious and sumptuously furnished bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. On Dublin’s Grafton Street, the Westbury has fantastic restaurants, a bar and a fitness suite. Each immaculate room has Sealy beds, Lissadell linen, and Aromatherapy bathroom products. LCD TVs and an iPod compatible music system.
The Westin Dublin
5 Star, Great Value
In the heart of historic Dublin and overlooking Trinity College, the The Westin Dublin offers 5-star luxury close to Grafton Street and the Luas tramline. Set in a historic former bank, it offers spacious rooms with 49-inch HD TVs. Westin Heavenly Beds, Deluxe toiletries, cosy bathrobes, and tea/coffee in the room. Some rooms have a balcony
4 Star, Location
Fully refurbished in February 2013, The Morrison Hotel boasts a boutique interior, a musical theme, a new bar restaurant. Rooms at the stylish Morrison hotel include free Wi-Fi, a 40-inch, flat-screen smart TV, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. Free wired internet is available in rooms.