From: Friday, October 6, 2023
To: Friday, October 6, 2023
DILF Manchester 2023
Get ready for one of the hottest parties on the Manchester Scene as DILF returns with a night of great music and a proud party vibe.
- Hotels in the gay district tend to fill up fast. Check out these deals on the top hotels close to Canal Street. Stay in the heart of Canal Street at the stunning Leven Hotel, rated “Exceptional” with large rooms, great design features and popular bar.
- Friday 6th October – Manchester Leather Edition, – the official Opening Night Party for Manchester Leather Weekend 2023!
- DILF Manchester guest DJs playing SIX HOURS of dance-floor fillers and club classics all night long for a sexy crowd of Bears, Cubs, Otters, Admirers, Leather-men, Rubber-men, Dads, Lads, BOSSes, Pups + more!
- No dress code. Leather, Rubber, Fetish, Jocks, Underwear, Harness, Singlets, Sports Kit, Work Gear – encouraged but not essential. Changing area available.
- The Party kicks off at 10pm and continues to 4 am at The Eagle.
- Next Edition – Friday 3rd November, 2023 – Club Classics
- Eagle Bar Manchester is a Lively gay scene bar in an industrial basement setting, hosting DJs and drag shows and is one of our favorite venues in the city. The Eagle Bar located in the heart of Manchester’s gay village, offers a unique experience for men from all over the UK and beyond.
- Hotels in the gay district tend to fill up fast, especially at weekends. Check out these deals on the top hotels close to Canal Street.
- DILF® hosts regular banging house music fetish dance parties in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, Brighton + elsewhere in the UK/EU : *aimed at men *Proudly trans friendly DILF® was founded in Glasgow, Scotland, UK in 2014. DILF® is a social gathering for like minded people where all ages, shapes, sizes are welcomed and dress codes from casual to fetishes are encouraged.
Recommended Manchester Hotels
The following hotels are close to the center of town & the gay bars:
Gay Map of Manchester
Most of the gay bars are on canal street and are within easy walking dissidence from each other
Recommended Hotels in Manchester By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Manchester that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the centre of Manchester, Hotel Gotham is a 3-minute walk from Manchester Arndale Shopping Centre. It offers a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Serviced by a lift, all rooms and suites are air-conditioned and feature a telephone, a flat-screen TV, coffee and tea facilities. The bathroom offers free toiletries, slippers and a bath or shower & bathrobes
4 Star, Readers Choice
Boasting stunning rooms with contemporary décor, Velvet Hotel is on central Manchester’s vibrant Canal Street and a 5-minute walk from Piccadilly Rail Station. All rooms enjoy elegant furnishings and a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The modern bathrooms are equipped with steam-free mirrors and luxury toiletries. A fully-stocked minibar and hospitality tray.
4 Star, Great Value
In the heart of the city, ABode Manchester is a splendid 19th-century building with free Wi-Fi access. Piccadilly Rail Station is 3 minutes’ walk away. ABode Manchester’s double-glazed rooms offer monsoon showers and luxury toiletries. Guests can also enjoy an LCD TV, and free internet.
3 Star, Location
Motel One Manchester-Piccadilly is located a 5-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly train station, offering a central-city location, free WiFi and use of on-site bar One Lounge. The hotel offers rooms with an en-suite shower, flat-screen TV and a portable desk. The lounge and bar area serves a buffet breakfast.
Video Of gay guide to Manchester
EastSiders’ Kit and John’s GREAT BRITISH ADVENTURE: Manchester
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Manchester
Manchester has a rich and vibrant LGBTQ+ community and history. The city is known for being inclusive and welcoming to people of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Canal Street | Close to the city centre
- Canal Street, often referred to as the Gay Village, is the epicenter of LGBTQ+ life in Manchester.
- It’s a pedestrianized street lined with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops that cater specifically to the LGBTQ+ community.
- The area is known for its colorful decorations, rainbow flags, and a lively atmosphere.
- It’s not only a nightlife hub but also hosts various events, parades, and celebrations throughout the year, including Manchester Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Manchester
Staying in the city center puts you close to many of Manchester’s attractions, shopping districts, restaurants, & nightlife.
This modern business & entertainment district offers upscale accommodations, trendy restaurants, & close to attractions.