From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
DILF Brighton 2023
The DILF party, one of the hottest events in the UK comes to Brighton to set the South Coast on fire at an event to remember.
- Visiting Brighton? For a real treat stay at The Grand Brighton, a Renaissance Style hotel with luxurious rooms and beautiful views of the seafront.
- Next Edition – Sat 28th Oct – Dilf Halloween Edition
- The DILF Brighton party takes place every 4th Saturday of the month!
- Wear gear (Leather, Rubber, Jocks, Underwear, Singlets, Kilts, Shorts, Sports Kit, Work Gear etc.) or don’t – it’s up to you!
- DILF Brighton resident DJ Chris Todd will be playing 4 hours of vocal house / tech house / dirty disco for our friendly crowd of Bears, Cubs, Lads, Dads, Leathermen, Rubbermen, Pups +more.
- Charles Street Tap is a large, funky gay bar with heated outdoor terrace and a nightclub upstairs, serving food until 8pm.
- The party takes place at “ABOVE Charles Street Tap”, a standalone space with toilets, cloakroom, and outdoor smoking area for DILF patrons only.
- Stay at Drakes Hotel, just a 5 minute walk from the venue with friendly staff and a luxury boutique feel, spacious rooms and perfect location.
- Sat 28th Oct – Dilf Halloween Edition
- Sat 25th Nov – Dilf Regular Edition
Pride Edition 2024
- Awaiting dates – DILF Hosts and Opening Pride Party on the Friday of Brighton Pride from 10 pm and a closing party on Sunday from 9 pm.
- DILF® hosts regular banging house music fetish dance parties in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester + elsewhere in the UK/EU : *aimed at men *Proudly trans friendly DILF® was founded in Glasgow, Scotland, UK in 2014.
- DILF® is a social gathering for like minded people where all ages, shapes, sizes are welcomed and dress codes from casual to fetishes are encouraged. Held in various locations across the UK and EU
Recommended Hotels in Brighton
Brighton’s gay scene is quite compact, close to or on the seafront. The following hotels are close to the bars & clubs:
Gay Map of Brighton
Most of the Brighton gay bars and pubs are located in the city’s ‘Gay Quarter’ in Brighton’s Kemp Town – a compact strip of pubs and clubs just moments from the seafront.
Recommended Hotels in Brighton By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Brighton that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Luxury
Overlooking the seafront, Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront benefits from its own entrance at the front of the hotel in the right corner and is just 400 m from the Brighton Pier and the Royal Pavilion. It offers free WiFi throughout, a restaurant with sea views, a pool and a spa. Air-conditioned rooms, flat-screen TV and free toiletries.
The Grand Brighton
4 Star, Readers Choice
With its sumptuous Renaissance style, The Grand Brighton has a magnificent location on Brighton’s seafront and is just a 10-minute walk from Brighton Pier. The rooms offer high-quality furnishings, including Egyptian cotton bed linen and bathrobes. Each room includes free WiFi and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and some Sky channels.
4 Star, Great Value
This elegant Victorian hotel overlooks the beach, sea and promenade, and has a brasserie restaurant for guests to enjoy. Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout. A bar and 24-hour room service. Each clean, modern room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and an en suite bathroom with toiletries. Some rooms have sea views.
4 Star, Location
Hilton Brighton Metropole looks out over Brighton seafront and is close to the shops and city centre. The grand Victorian building has large rooms, two restaurants, a spa and a fitness centre with an indoor pool. The en-suite rooms have a flat-screen TV, a hairdryer and ironing facilities. Some rooms also enjoy panoramic sea views.
Video of Brighton’s gay scene
LGBT+ Community in Brighton