From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
DILF Brighton 2022
The DILF party, one of the hottest events in the UK comes to Brighton t set the South Coast on fire at an event to remember.
DILF® hosts regular banging house music fetish dance parties in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester + elsewhere in the UK/EU : *aimed at men *Proudly trans friendly DILF® was founded in Glasgow, Scotland, UK in 2014. DILF® is a social gathering for like minded people where all ages, shapes, sizes are welcomed and dress codes from casual to fetishes are encouraged. Held in various locations across the UK and EU
- DJs Eddy Murf (DILF, Absorption Radio) + Chris Todd (Beefmince, Daddy Issues) take to the decks for 6 hours of dirty beats and uplifting vocal house.
- The party takes place at Revenge Birghton on the Old Steine.
- Leathermen, Rubbermen, Dads, Lads, Bears, Cubs, Jocks, Pups +more.
- No dress code. Leather, Rubber, Fetish, Jocks, Underwear, Harness, Singlets, Sports Kit, Work Gear – encouraged but not essential. Changing area available.
- The Party kicks off at 11pm and continues to 4am.
- Revenge Brighton is a feisty, friendly and fun LGBTQ+ bar on Brighton’s sea front featuring super cheap drinks deals with DJs & entertainment throughout the week; the perfect warm-up to the bigger venue – Club Revenge – around the corner! There’s plenty of space to chill, with a split mezzanine level overlooking the seafront decked out with comfy sofas and free pool. As day turns in to night, the lights go down on the ground floor, to give way to a vibrant pre-clubbing feel.”
- Stay at Drakes Hotel, just a 5 minute walk from the venue with friendly staff and a luxury boutique feel, spacious rooms and perfect location.
As you can see from the map the gay area is quite compact and on the sea front of Brighton, we have found hotels and guest houses close to the gay bar and clubs that have good revues, to help you make the most from you Brighton experience,
Gay Map of Brighton
Most of the Brighton gay bars and pubs are located in the city’s ‘Gay Quarter’ in Brighton’s Kemp Town – a compact strip of pubs and clubs just moments from the seafront.
Recommended Apartments in Brighton
Offering a terrace and sea views the apartment has 1 bedroom, a living room with a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, fridge, & washing machine, 1 bathroom with a shower. Free WiFi
The apartment has 5 bedrooms, a living room with a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, a washing machine, 3 bathrooms with showers. Free WiFi and is 500 m from The Royal Pavilion
Modern & unique warehouse apartment with outside space. Bright & spacious. Hi-speed internet, 5 speaker surround sound, Smart TV, Netflix. High-quality beds, mattresses & bed linen. 4 minute walk to the seafront.
Sexiest little house
Overlooking Brighton Pier, Pier Court Apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, hob and dishwasher. Each apartment has a flat-screen TV and a Sonos/Amazon Echo. Free WiFi, close to gay bars
Video of Brighton’s gay scene
LGBT+ Community in Brighton
Recommended Hotels in Brighton
Brighton’s gay scene is compact and all of the following hotels are just a short walk from the bars and clubs.
4 Star Stylish & Intimate
Located in trendy Kemp Town, with great views and large rooms.
4 Star Great B&B
4 Star award winning guest house with superb amenities
Drakes Hotel Brighton
4 Star Luxury Boutique
Seafront location with superb rooms and great breakfast.
Gay friendly hotel with modern rooms and seafront location