From: Friday, Nov 5th, 2021
To: Monday, Nov 8th, 2021
DESERT HEAT 2021 Palm Springs Pride Weekend.
Desert heat is the biggest circuit party to take place each year during the last weekend of Palm Springs Pride.
The event is presented by Paul Nicholls & Justin David and includes 5 parties spread out over 3 days, from daytime hot pool events to night time extravaganzas.
Each year the parties bring thousands of guys to Palm Springs. Book your stay as early in advance as possible.
- ReturnT – Back to the Desert featuring Renato Cecin at Copa Nightclub from 8pm to 3am
- HEAT Pool Party – with Marti Frieson and Dani Brasil at Sagurado Host Hotel from 11am to 6pm
- GPS – Main Event – Pride in the Desert with Alexander and Danny Verde at Hotel Zoso
- Paradise Pool party – with Orel Sabag and Jeremy Dava at Sagurado Host Hotel from 1pm to 7pm
- Sunset Tea – with Millennial, Joe Pacheco and J Warren at Copa Nightclub
- Copa Nightclub – Palm Springs voted #1 Nightclub since 2015.
- Hotel Zoso – Only one block away from the famous Palm Canyon Drive, Hotel Zoso is close to all the bars and clubs pluse it has a great outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Hotel Sagurado – The Saguaro Palm Springs offers a bustling, vibrant pool party scene with weekend DJs and parties. The pool bar is stocked with breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks, plus fresh fruit punches and boozy frozen drinks.
Check out our insider gay guide Palm Springs for the best places to dine, stay and play!
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Palm Springs
Palm Springs has a number of gay bars and clubs most of which are located around Canyon Drive in down town area.
Recommended Apartments & Villas in Palm Springs
Downtown Tuscan Haven air-conditioned accommodation with a patio & free WiFi. The holiday home features 2 bedrooms, a TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a washing machine, & 2 bathrooms. & hot tub.
The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 3 bathrooms with a bath or shower. Air-conditioned with a private pool
Biarritz Downtown Condos by Oranj Palm features accommodation with a kitchen. Complimentary WiFi is offered. All units feature air conditioning and a TV. There is also a dishwasher, microwave and a coffee machine.
The holiday home provides guests with a patio, a seating area, cable TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries. Air conditioning and free WiFi.
Desert Heat Palm Springs
DESERT HEAT 2016 Palm Springs Pride Weekend
Recommended Hotels in Palm Springs
Most of the gay bars in Palm Springs are located in and around Arenas Road, on the corner of the Hard Rock Hotel. Busy Club hunters is for those who like to dance while Street bar offers a more relaxed alternative with a large terrace. In the centre its easy to walk from bar to bar, but temperatures can be quite high. Most people will rent a car and explore the greater Cochella valley.
Hilton Palm Springs
Great Pool, 4 Star
The Hilton Palm Springs is nestled at the foot of the San Jacinto Mountains, only steps from luxury boutiques, art galleries and charming cafes. facilities, include a day spa and gourmet dining options.
Alcazar, 4 Star
Featuring a modern design, this Palm Springs hotel offers an outdoor pool, hot tub and a pool patio. Rooms feature bathrobes and free WiFi. Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, espresso, and fresh pastries
Andreas Hotel & Spa
3 Star, Great Location
Set in the heart of central Palm Springs, California, this adults only hotel and spa offers a free continental breakfast every morning and a landscaped courtyard with a swimming pool. Free on-site parking
Casa Cody, 3 Star
Surrounded by lush gardens in Palm Springs, this historic inn offers views of the San Jacinto mountains. With adobe hacienda architecture, each air-conditioned room offers free Wi-Fi and cable TV.
Why you may want a car in Palm Springs
There is so much more to do in Palm Springs then just sit by the pool, like Joshua Tree National Park is an oasis in the center of the desert, Indian Canyons located 6 miles south of central Palm Springs, The Living Desert a zoo and botanical garden located in the desert.