From: Thursday, May 5th, 2022
To: Monday, May 9th, 2022
More Purple than you have ever seen! And all for a good cause!
Dallas Purple Party weekend is the biggest gay circuit party event on the Dallas Calendar, attracting thousands of guys from around the world, for this nonstop weekend of dance fun. The weekend consists of six big parties including the legendary pool party.
The Party Line Up
- 2022 Schedule to be confirmed – Events include Thursday’ night at the Eagle, Friday’s Ignite the opening party, Saturday’s Rise, the pool Party and the main event – The Purple Party. On Sunday its Resurrection, the after hours party and finally Glow, the closing party. Events are held in different venues in the centre of Dallas.
- Many of the gay bars and clubs on The Strip, Cedar Springs Road in Oak Lawn will also host special parties as the gay neighbourhood fills up with guys ready to party for one of the biggest weekends of the year.
- Oak Lawn & Cedar Springs – Often also referred to as “The Strip”, Oak Lawn is located a few miles north of downtown Dallas. It is known for being a trendy, LGBTQ-friendly neighborhood that offers many different coffee shops, bars, restaurants, and more. There are some great hotels in the uptown district, close to the strip.
- Oak Cliff is a very popular gay neighborhood whose main street has become one of the most popular gay strips in Dallas.
- There’s always a party at one of the many LGBT-geared bars and clubs on Cedar Springs. Grab happy hour drinks at JR’s Bar & Grill, or Woody’s. Dance the night away at S4, or TMC. Two-step with the cowboys of The Round-Up Saloon. Or take in one of the elaborate drag shows at the Rose Room inside S4.
Where to stay during the Dallas Purple Party
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Dallas
There are lots of gay bars in Dallas the majority of them are located in the Oaklawn area, we have chosen hotels that are close by and have high revues on booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Dallas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dallas that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Hotel Crescent Court
5 Star, Luxury
Modern styling and a French doors opening to a private balcony are featured in each guest room at Hotel Crescent Court. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
4 Star, Excellent Gym
This beautifully restored historic mansion is located in uptown Dallas, 3.2 km from the city centre. It offers an on-site restaurant and a local transfer service. Each elegant guest room at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek has a 42-inch flat-screen plasma TV and they are also furnished with a stocked minibar.
Warwick Melrose Hotel
4 Star, Luxury Feel
The guestrooms and suites at the Melrose Warwick boast a variety of contemporary amenities for a comfortable stay. After a busy day, guests can relax while watching a pay film with a beverage from the in-room refreshment centre or meal from the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Hotel ZaZa 4 Star
Unique pieces of art and Mediterranean decor style each room. A spacious work desk, a sofa and a refrigerator are included for your convenience. There is also a flat-screen cable TV in every room. The Dragonfly, Hotel ZaZa’s extravagant restaurant, offers a fine dining experience. Exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness centre and then relax in the pool.
Video Of Dallas Purple Party
Purple Party® Weekend 2016 Promotional Trailer Video