From: Saturday, October 28, 2023
To: Saturday, October 28, 2023
Dallas Halloween Party on the Block 2023
The biggest, and probably the best, Halloween party (or any party) you’ll find in Dallas this year (or any year, for that matter) is the customary Oak Lawn Block Party
- Stay in the heart of the gay district at the Warwick Melrose hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests with a beautiful outdoor pool, luxurious rooms and superb service.
The Street Party
- Start planning now for The Annual Halloween Street Party. The Oaklawn Street Party which has turned into a major Dallas event returns on the Saturday before Halloween,from 7 pm to 2 am in the 3900 block of Cedar Springs.
- The event features the Costume Promenade, with live commentary and guest performances and DJs.
- Food, beer and other refreshments are served from 7 different venues.
- Be sure to catch the Live DJ and featured Rose Room performances in the back lot! Admission to the street party is free.
- All ages welcome at the street party, but beer sales limited to 21+ only. The event area will be fenced. Arrive Early!
- Cedar Springs Road is a prime gathering place for Dallas’ LGBT community and is just minutes from Downtown Dallas and Uptown.
- Oak Lawn is known for its lively atmosphere and adventurous nightlife and plays host to numerous gay events including the Pride in Dallas weekend in September.
- The Rose Room – Full stage drag production in this second-floor, state-of-the-art showroom inside Station 4 and host of special Halloween events.
Trending Hotels in Dallas
Stay close to the gay bars and pride celebrations at the following trending hotels:
Gay Map of Dallas
Texans are proud to say that everything is bigger in the Lone Star State. One visit to “The Strip,” the center of gay life along Cedar Springs Road, and you will see what we mean. The nightlife venues are gargantuan! Every place has at least one outdoor patio.
Recommended Hotels in Dallas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dallas that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Hotel Crescent Court
5 Star, Luxury
Modern styling and a French doors opening to a private balcony are featured in each guest room at Hotel Crescent Court. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
4 Star, Excellent Gym
This beautifully restored historic mansion is located in uptown Dallas, 3.2 km from the city centre. It offers an on-site restaurant and a local transfer service. Each elegant guest room at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek has a 42-inch flat-screen plasma TV and they are also furnished with a stocked minibar.
Warwick Melrose Hotel
4 Star, Luxury Feel
The guestrooms and suites at the Melrose Warwick boast a variety of contemporary amenities for a comfortable stay. After a busy day, guests can relax while watching a pay film with a beverage from the in-room refreshment centre or meal from the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Hotel ZaZa 4 Star
Unique pieces of art and Mediterranean decor style each room. A spacious work desk, a sofa and a refrigerator are included for your convenience. There is also a flat-screen cable TV in every room. The Dragonfly, Hotel ZaZa’s extravagant restaurant, offers a fine dining experience. Exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness centre and then relax in the pool.
Dallas Halloween Party on the Block
OUT IN THESE STREETS. // The 2015 Oak Lawn Halloween Block Party.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Dallas
Dallas, where cowboy charm meets urban chic! For the gay traveller, Dallas is a rhinestone-studded paradise where the LGBTQ+ community thrives. Dive into Oak Lawn, the city’s vibrant gayborhood, where you can two-step in a country saloon by night and brunch under twinkling fairy lights in the afternoon.
Oak Lawn | Silver Springs Road
- The heart of the LGBTQ+ community beats loudly in the Oak Lawn area, especially along Cedar Springs Road, the city’s main gay district.
- Oak Lawn has been the epicentre of Dallas’s LGBTQ+ community since the 1970s and remains one of the most gay-friendly areas in the whole state of Texas.
- The neighbourhood hosts its own special Cedar Springs Road Pride celebrations each year in September.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Dallas
Home to the city’s skyscrapers, historic buildings, top museums and famous main street trolleys.
Arts and entertainment district, Deep Ellum, is known for its murals, music venues, and eclectic vibe.