From: Saturday, February 17, 2024
To: Saturday, February 17, 2024
Dad In Training BOOT CAMP San Francisco Presidents Day 2024
TrophyDad presents DAD IN TRAINING for Presidents Day Weekend!
- Hotel Via San Francisco just a 5 minute ride away from the party, located in the South of Market neighborhood of San Francisco, with Oracle Park across the street.
- “Dad in Training” is back for Presidents Day weekend with TrophyDad putting dads-in-the-making through another round of boot camp at Club Six!
- This production features International DJs in the main room upstairs guest DJs spinning sexy provocative beats down below. The party kicks off at 10pm and continues to 4am.
- Venue has a clothes check.
- Sexy Dad-In-Training Go-Go Dancers
- Awaiting lineup and venue confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Club Six is San Francisco’s most Legendary Underground Night Club, Art Gallery, & Live Performance Space owned & operated by Angel Cruz. The venue is located on 60 6th St, San Francisco, CA 94103.
- TrophyDad, producer of the events PRIME, a dance event for older gay men in their PRIME and their friends, as well as DAD IN TRAINING for the up and coming dads out there.
- TrophyDad supports the Grass Roots Gay Rights Foundation serving as a Platinum Sponsor of its annual production of the fundraising event REAL BAD. TrophyDad proudly sponsors Folsom Street Events. All proceeds of the clothes check will benefit the upcoming AIDS/LifeCycle ride.
Trending Hotels in San Francisco
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA, the are where the Folsom Street Fair takes place each September.
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Francisco that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at this landmark Palace. Leather tufted headboards, 11-foot ceilings, pillow-top bedding set the stage for a luxurious night’s sleep. High-end luggage inspired desk, tables and the bathroom vanity. A 48-inch flat-screen satellite TV, marble bath & rain shower
4 Star, Readers Choice
This Central San Francisco hotel offers rooms with a 46-inch flat-screen smart TV. Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, and double-panned windows for quiet. A seating area, work desk, and an Illy espresso coffee machine, walk-in shower, bathrobes & premium toiletries. A state-of-the-art fitness centre & laundry services
4 Star, Great Value
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, provides guests with an ideal city centre. The guest rooms and suites at this upscale hotel boast amenities such as an LCD flat-screen TV with on-demand movies and an iHome alarm clock radio. All guest rooms feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer, a make-up mirror and boutique bath products.
3 Star, Location
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, it offers an outdoor pool and rooms with an MP3 connection. It features a barbershop and a business center. Access to a fitness centre one block from the hotel and an on-site sauna. Each classically-designed room is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and mini-refrigerator. Free coffee and tea are also provided
Video Guide to San Francisco
Expedia takes you on a tour of the best things to see and do in San Francisco
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in San Francisco
San Francisco is a vibrant and inclusive city with a long history of LGBTQ+ activism and culture. Here are the most popular neighbourhoods, including gay hot spots and districts close to the city’s most popular attractions. It is worth noting that the best-rated hotels are close to Union Square
SoMa (South of Market) | Gay Hotspot
- Located to the east of the city, SoMa has an edgy and industrial feel, with a mix of gay bars, clubs, and art spaces.
- SoMa is also home to the world-famous Folsom Street Fair, held at the end of September each year.
- The neighbourhood is home to the stunning San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Discover the best things to see and do in San Francisco.
One of the world’s most famous gay districts since the 1960s, a focal point for LGBTQ+ culture.