From: Thursday, October 5, 2023
To: Thursday, October 5, 2023
Crush Tel Aviv 2023
Crush is one of the hottest pop-up parties in Tel Aviv, taking place between 8 and 10 times a year during large festivals, holiday celebrations and special events.
- Stay in the heart of Tel Aviv, close to the city’s constantly changing gay scene at the Backstage Atlas Boutique Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, located in a restored theatre with impeccably decorated rooms and delicious breakfasts.
- Huge dance floors, low bar prices, lots of pop music and live performances by the best Israeli artists.
- Make sure to come ready to conquer the dance floor with your best moves until sunrise. As always the “Crush” line plans lots of surprises that will blow your mind. Pay attention! this is a party that will not return, make sure to be part of the party of the year!
- Club varies for each party – Typically most clubs in Tel Aviv are a 10 to 15 minute ride from the gay bars along Sheinkin street.
The Next Edition
- Next Edition – October 5th – Venue and lineup to be confirmed.
- Crush takes over some of the city’s top venues, including Downtown TLV Club, Centro Club, Lima Lima, Art Club, Layla Bar and Ozen Club.
- Morfium is one of the most exclusive and luxurious clubs in Tel Aviv. It is an 8-minute drive from the city’s gay bars.
- For a unique experience close to the best of gay Tel Aviv, stay at Bachar House By 7Minds, a “Superb” rated, boutique hotel with a stunning rooftop pool, located in the heart of the city.
Recommended Hotels in Tel Aviv
The following hotels are close to the best gay bars and beaches in Tel Aviv and a 15 to 20 minute ride from the party:
Gay Map of Tel Aviv
We have only put the real gay bars into the map as the gay one nighters in the straight bars and clubs change so often, it is better for you to pick up a local gay guide from one of the bars we have listed. We have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner.
Recommended Hotels in Tel Aviv By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Tel Aviv that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Carlton Tel Aviv
5 Star, Luxury
Set directly on Tel Aviv’s Marina, Hotel Carlton features a rooftop terrace with pool and views of the sea. Rooms have a private balcony, overlooking the sea or the city. The Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel’s buffet breakfast features a variety of food, including champagne. All dining areas offer views of the sea and the harbour. Friendly staff can organise transfer services on request.
Royal Beach Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
Royal Beach Hotel is located on the Boardwalk, between Hayarkon and Herbert Samuel Street. This modern and luxurious hotel offers an outdoor pool, an à-la-carte restaurant and bar, a Spa and Wellness Area, an Executive Lounge and a fitness centre. Wi-Fi. All rooms offer top quality furniture. Luxurious bathroom with free toiletries, a work area, an LCD TV, a minibar & seating area.
Hilton Tel Aviv
5 Star, Location
Set within the Independence Park and providing direct access to Hilton Beach and Tel Aviv promenade, the Hilton Tel Aviv features a large outdoor salt water pool, 5 kosher restaurants and a spa. Its spacious air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private balcony with sea view. Marble bathroom comes with Ahava amenities and lavish bathrobes.
Beach House Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Offering a spa and hot tub, Beach House Tel-Aviv a member of Brown Hotels is located in Tel Aviv, 100 m from the seafront. It has a Kosher café-restaurant, free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms and suites. Accommodation comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite and pay-per-view channels. Some have terraces with Mediterranean or city views. Free bikes are provided.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv is widely regarded as one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly cities in the world. The city’s progressive attitudes, vibrant nightlife, and beautiful beaches have made it a popular destination for LGBTQ+ travelers.
Shenkin Street | The heart of the gay area
- Shenkin Street is one of the most vibrant and popular streets in Tel Aviv, known for its unique character.
- Often referred to as Tel Aviv’s “hipster” street due to its trendy and alternative vibe. The street is lined with a wide variety of boutiques, fashion stores, and concept shops.
- Dotted with cozy cafes, coffee shops, bars and eateries where you can enjoy a leisurely meal or a cup of coffee. Many of these establishments have a creative and artsy atmosphere.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Shenkin Street
This iconic boulevard is known for its lively atmosphere, cafes, & pedestrian-friendly spaces. It’s a popular meeting place
Hilton Beach is often referred to as one of the city’s most popular gay-friendly beach. It is situated near the Hilton Hotel