From: Saturday, September 30, 2023
To: Saturday, September 30, 2023
Club 69 Party Buenos Aires 2023
Club 69 is the most famous pop-up Saturday night gay party in Buenos Aires, hosting several theme nights and parties throughout the year and on special occasions.
- Stay close to the party at Dazzler by Wyndham, a “Fabulous” rated hotel in the Palermo neighbourhood featuring chic rooms, a rooftop pool and modern gym for a pre-party pump.
- Club 69 Party is an original concept that mixes Djs (nu-disco, house and tech house) for a unique party vibe at Niceto Club.
- Guests can enjoy thematic shows presented by the Company Inestable, a troupe of dancers hosting different theme nights and routines.
- 69 is a symbol that expresses the art of giving and receiving pleasure; it is, without doubt, the number of the party!
- The party features electronic and hip-hop rooms, a lively young mixed crowd, sexy stage performances and drag shows.
- Occasionally the party hosts a special “Super Saturday” event with an even bigger production.
- Enjoy the suite life at the Miravida Soho Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, just steps from Palermo’s top attractions with beautifully designed lofts and apartments.
- Niceto Club – Located on Av. Cnel. Niceto Vega 5510, in Palermo. The club runs 1 am – 6 am, and it’s packed by 2 in the morning.
- Wrapped around the corner of Niceto street, this black building with yellow awnings enters into two large dance floors decked out with swiveling LED laser lights and lively performances.
- Niceto’s outstanding ability to mix and match different musical styles creates a vibrant atmosphere that attracts a similarly funky crowd.
Buenos Aires Hotels
The following hotels are close to all the city’s major attractions and a short ride to the gay bars in Palermo.
Gay Map of Buenos Aires
In Buenos Aires you’ll spot gay men strolling through many of the city’s upscale enclaves, especially in Palermo, Recoleta, and Barrio Norte. Avenida Santa Fe in Recoleta, and Palermo to the north with gay bars and nightclubs, are the gayest areas, and the historic San Telmo district is a magnet for gay couples looking to nest.
Recommended Hotels in Buenos Aires By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Buenos Aires that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Set in an impressive building with spa facilities and a swimming pool, offering plush accommodation, WiFi. Boasting stylish décor, rooms at Faena Hotel feature automatic velvet curtains and venetian blinds. All of them have home theatres and minibars. Decorated in white and Gold, Bistro Sur offers international cuisine. There is also a cellar containing the largest collection of Argentinean wines.
4 Star, Location
Nuss Buenos Aires Soho in the stylish neighborhood of Palermo Soho. This property features comfortable rooms with Spanish décor and free WiFi. Guests will also enjoy a fitness centre, an on site restaurant and a sauna. Furnished rooms that are situated around a central patio. All rooms include LCD TVs, air conditioning, minibars and private bathrooms.
4 Star, Great Value
The Legado Mitico is a stylish boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with thematic décor inspired by the Argentinean culture and history. The hotel is located in the Palermo Viejo neighborhood of Buenos Aires, amongst traditional houses and a wide range of gastronomic options. The Breakfast Lounge invites you to start your days enjoying a rich buffet before you start exploring the city.
Ilum Experience Home
4 Star, Readers Choice
Conveniently located in the Palermo Hollywood district of Buenos Aires, Ilum Experience Home offers contemporary rooms, only a 15-minute walk from Plaza Serrano. The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with 42’’LCD TVs with cable channels. Each unit has a minibar and a work desk. Private bathrooms include amenities and a hairdryer.
Video Club 69 Buenos Aires
A taste of what to expect at a Club 69 event
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Buenos Aires
Welcome to the LGBTQ+ scene of Buenos Aires, an unapologetically vibrant and diverse community that’s an integral part of the city’s identity. In these neighborhoods, individuality is celebrated, and inclusivity is a way of life. From lively Palermo to historic San Telmo, these areas offer spaces where you can be yourself, connect with others, and experience a slice of Buenos Aires that’s as real as it gets.
Palermo | known for its lively nightlife
- This trendy neighborhood has a diverse and inclusive atmosphere, making it a hub for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Palermo is home to many gay-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- The area around Plaza Serrano, in particular, is known for its lively nightlife and inclusive vibes.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Palermo
San Telmo has a strong LGBTQ+ presence. It’s known for its historic architecture & cobblestone streets.
An upscale neighborhood famous for its iconic cemetery showcasing elaborate mausoleums & tombs