From: Friday, August 9, 2024
To: Sunday, August 11, 2024
Circuit Mom Market Days Weekend Chicago 2024
Market Days is one of the biggest gay street events in the USA and takes place in Chicago in August. The side Circuit events have grown to be just as big and Circuit Mom is the Daddy of all parties!
- Visiting for Market Days? Stay close to Northalsted at the Majestic Hotel on West Brompton, or the Hotel Zachary on North Clark Street. Check out the top 10 hotels in Lakeview for more options.
- Circuit Mom is the the original, largest and longest running circuit party in Chicago.
- The Circuit Mom Market Days Weekend Chicago is a 3 day event featuring the hottest DJs and sexiest dancers in the most iconic venues in the city.
- Mom is bringing you 3 days, 2 parties, 11 DJs and so many surprises.
Circuit Mom Party Schedule 2024
- Awaiting date, theme, lineup and venue confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Parties take place on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights of the Market Days celebrations.
About the venues
- Circuit Mom takes over some of Chicago’s top clubs and concert halls, bringing their world class productions to life with amazing light, sound and stage shows. This year the parties take place over three days at:
The House of Blues
- Nestled in the sleek River North downtown district between the famous Marina Towers The House of Blues can hose up to 1,800 and has gorgeous detailing and multiple tiers and a phenomenal 55,000 square-foot to party!
- The four-level space is comprised of three distinctive environments including a VIP Lounge, a rocking Restaurant & Bar featuring contemporary and traditional Southern art and cuisine and a spectacular multi-story Music Hall.
- The Westin River North is rated “Superb” just a two minute walk from the House of Blues.
The Aragon Ballroom
- The Aragon Ballroom is a ballroom located in Chicago, Illinois, approximately 5 miles north of downtown, in the Uptown neighborhood.
- It has a capacity of up to 5,000. Opened in 1926, the ballroom maintains the glamorous charm of its heyday, when it was a popular dancing and big band destination.
- It has sparkling chandeliers and colorful tiled walls, castle-like balcony flourishes and a fantastical night scene painted on the ceiling.
- Northalsted is an 8 minute drive from The Aragon Ballroom. The Guest House Hotel is a “Superb” rated 4 star hotel with beautiful suites complete with gourmet kitchens. It’s just a two minute ride away.
Where to stay during Market Days Chicago?
The following Chicago hotels are close to the gay bars and clubs:
Gay Map of Chicago
The area in Chicago with the most gay bars is Boys town offering over 20 bar, we have chosen hotels close to this area that have good revues on bookings.
Recommended Hotels in Chicago By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Chicago that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Peninsula Chicago
5 Star, Luxury
Located along the Magnificent Mile, this Chicago hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from the Museum of Contemporary Art. The hotel offers a full-service Asian-inspired spa, award-winning restaurants, and spacious luxury guest rooms with city views. A 42-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi
The Silversmith Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in the centre of the Loop, near Chicago’s theater and financial district, this hotel is close to dining, shopping, and many major attractions. Spacious rooms include cable TV and free WiFi. Featuring a contemporary design, each room includes a refrigerator and coffeemaker
Gray Hotel Chicago
4 Star, Great Value
Every room at Kimpton Gray Hotel includes a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station & a private bathroom with bathrobes and luxury Atelier Bloem bath products. Select rooms offer a separate living room & spa bath. Boleo offers breathtaking rooftop views alongside Latin-inspired cocktails & cuisine.
4 Star, Location
Located in the Chicago city centre, this luxury boutique hotel boasts an on-site restaurant and WiFi access. Shopping and dining on Michigan Avenue is 2 minutes’ walk away. A flat-screen cable TV and a mini bar are offered in every modern guest room
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Chicago
Chicago, affectionately known as the “Windy City,” is a must-visit destination for LGBTQ+ travellers seeking a vibrant, welcoming, and diverse experience. The city is home to Northalsted (formerly Boystown), one of the first officially recognized gay villages in the United States. Remember, Chicago has an efficient public transit system, so you’ll have easy access to all the city offers no matter where you stay.
Northalsted | The Gay Village
- Located in the Lakeview East neighbourhood of Chicago, 5 miles north of downtown Chicago, or what locals refer to as “The Loop”.
- Northalsted is a hub for LGBTQ+ life and culture in Chicago, hosting Market Days and Chicago Pride.
- Easy to get to from downtown via public transit, 30 minutes by the CTA “L” train’s Red or Brown lines.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chicago
The heart of Chicago’s downtown and home to some of its most iconic landmarks with great hotels.
A great place to stay if you’re a foodie or a fan of the arts, and close to the city’s best shopping.