From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Buddies Night Out, Cape Town Pop Up Party, New Year Event
Buddies Night Out in Cape Town is a Pop-up Party… Always Free, Always Fun, Always Around New years Eve. Always Paying it forward and seeing old/making new buddies.
- Annual get together for one night only. Since 2012 it has grown to become a loved and enjoyed event by many who live in Cape Town and those who visit on holiday.
- The tradition is to get ALL the buddies, and buddies of buddies, together and “PAY IT FORWARD” and invite all the friends you would love to see (especially those you haven’t seen for ages, those you are not talking to, those who have unfriended you, those that are in town for the season only, those you have a secret crush, etc.)
- The idea is simply to make an effort to see all your buddies and have a drink with friends OLD and NEW.
- Buddies is a Pop up invite and is not associated with any organization or Bar at all. It’s not a theme party, and there is no kickback in any form from the venue, and all the organizers do is approach the venue to tell them to have LOTS of booze and LOTS of hot bartenders. There are no Sponsors and no cover charges. The night is about having a drink at a suitable venue, seeing mates, talking kak and wishing each other well for the year ahead.
- The party returns to a favourite venue, The Station on Bree, 207 Bree Street. Get there early to secure a spot. Space is limited, and entrance is strictly on a ‘first come basis; once the venue is at capacity, no more people will be allowed entry.
- The Station on Bree is the hottest hangout place to be seen. Based in Bree Street, the coolest eating strip in Cape Town, The Station brings you a little taste of the London Underground right in the heart of the Cape Town CBD.
- Stay at the Gorgeous George by Design Hotels with a beautiful outdoor swimming pool, great gym and perfect location. They also offer delicious traditional breakfast options.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Cape Town
Most of the gay bars are located in the De Waterkant area, surrounded by some lovely restaurants and only a short walk to the shopping streets, we have chosen some hotels and apartment that keep you in the hard of all the action.
Recommended Apartments and villas in Cape Town
Geneva Drive Villa
Geneva Drive Villa Offers air conditioned accommodation with 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a living room, a dining area and a well-appointed kitchen with a dishwasher, and washing machine. An outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi & free private parking
Merridew Villa is a stylish 6-bedroom villa, five of the six bedrooms are en suite and some of them have a balcony with ocean views, a fully equipped kitchen and separate lounge areas for guests to relax in. as well as an outdoor pool.
This secure and luxurious mansion includes a maid and bulter service. It is equipped with a heated pool, private gym, home cinema and 6 bedrooms. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar and there is a pool table and 3 lounges for relaxation.
Clifton Private Beach
Clifton Private Beach Villa featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a bar, a full kitchen with a dishwasher, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 3 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms This villa has a garden, barbecue facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.
Video Of Gay Cape Town
Join Ravi for his fun guide to the best of Gay Cape Town
Recommended Hotels in Cape Town By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking
We have chosen hotels in Cape Town that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Table Bay
5 Star, Luxury
The Table Bay Hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel situated at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town. It boasts beautiful views of the working harbor, Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean. It features a pool and a spa. Each air-conditioned room comes equipped with a minibar, flat-screen satellite TV and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. The private bathroom includes a bath and shower with free toiletries.
5 Star, Stylish
The Westin Cape Town’s airy rooms have deluxe bedding and floor-to-ceiling windows with views over Cape Town. Selected rooms have a spacious lounge area, all rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Guests can enjoy a vigorous work-out in the well-equipped gym which boasts panoramic city views. The outdoor pool is drenched in sunshine
The Capital Mirage
5 Star, Readers Choice
Offering a rooftop bar and restaurant, The Capital Mirage Hotel is conveniently situated between Cape Town’s city centre and trendy De Waterkant. Free WiFi and parking are available. The spacious suites and apartments offer a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, kitchen facilities and bathrooms with bath and shower. Air-conditioned and fitted with a hairdryer
Dock House Boutique
5 Star, Modern Classic
Situated just opposite the V&A Waterfront’s timeball tower, with panoramic views of the harbour and its surroundings. Enjoy breakfast in the morning room, followed by a swim in the outdoor pool. Classic décor and a spacious layout make the guest rooms and suites at Dock House a welcome retreat after a busy day. With stunning views of the waterfront from your balcony.