From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
BTS Bed Time Stories Afterhours Party Dallas 2023
Sometimes you just don’t want the party to end! Have no fear; Bed Time Stories is here, the perfect after hour party to RAM, held during Pride, Halloween and other holiday weekends.
- Take a taxi to the venue and stay in the stay Uptown district, close to the gay bars and clubs. Stay in the “Superb” rated Hotel ZaZa, a 4-star boutique hotel with spacious rooms, a modern gym and luxurious amenities.
- Awaiting dates for the next edition.
- Ram Gear Party presents BTS (Bed Time Stories), an Afterhours event for those who like to party hard long into the night.
- Join the hottest guys from Dallas and beyond directly following the RAM main Party (usually held during Pride, Daddyland, Halloween and NYE).
- Dance till sunrise with sexy gogos and enjoy a fantastic light and sound experience.
- Awaiting dates for the 2024 edition Daddyland edition runs for 4 days with afterparties each night.
Regular Party Venue
- One off parties takes place Club Underground, 108 S. Pearl St. Dallas, TX 75201
- The venue is a 9-minute drive from the gay bars in Oaklawn, and will be transformed by the RAM team for a night to remember.
- The Marriott Dallas Uptown, a 4-star hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests just a 7-minutes drive away, or the equally “Fabulous” Canopy By Hilton Dallas Uptown with spacious rooms and superb views, just 8 minutes from the gaybourhood.
- Gay Dallas Oak Lawn & Cedar Springs – Often also referred to as “The Strip”, Oak Lawn is located a few miles north of downtown Dallas. It is known for being a trendy, LGBTQ-friendly neighborhood that offers many different coffee shops, bars, restaurants, and more. There are some great hotels in the uptown district, close to the strip.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the city’s top attractions and a short ride to the gay bars:
Gay Map of Dallas
Texans are proud to say that everything is bigger in the Lone Star State. One visit to “The Strip,” the center of gay life along Cedar Springs Road, and you will see what we mean. The nightlife venues are gargantuan! Every place has at least one outdoor patio.
Recommended Hotels in Dallas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dallas that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Hotel Crescent Court
5 Star, Luxury
Modern styling and a French doors opening to a private balcony are featured in each guest room at Hotel Crescent Court. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
4 Star, Excellent Gym
This beautifully restored historic mansion is located in uptown Dallas, 3.2 km from the city centre. It offers an on-site restaurant and a local transfer service. Each elegant guest room at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek has a 42-inch flat-screen plasma TV and they are also furnished with a stocked minibar.
Warwick Melrose Hotel
4 Star, Luxury Feel
The guestrooms and suites at the Melrose Warwick boast a variety of contemporary amenities for a comfortable stay. After a busy day, guests can relax while watching a pay film with a beverage from the in-room refreshment centre or meal from the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Hotel ZaZa 4 Star
Unique pieces of art and Mediterranean decor style each room. A spacious work desk, a sofa and a refrigerator are included for your convenience. There is also a flat-screen cable TV in every room. The Dragonfly, Hotel ZaZa’s extravagant restaurant, offers a fine dining experience. Exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness centre and then relax in the pool.
Video – A guide to Gay Dallas
Highlights of the best of the city.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Dallas
Dallas, where cowboy charm meets urban chic! For the gay traveller, Dallas is a rhinestone-studded paradise where the LGBTQ+ community thrives. Dive into Oak Lawn, the city’s vibrant gayborhood, where you can two-step in a country saloon by night and brunch under twinkling fairy lights in the afternoon.
Oak Lawn | Silver Springs Road
- The heart of the LGBTQ+ community beats loudly in the Oak Lawn area, especially along Cedar Springs Road, the city’s main gay district.
- Oak Lawn has been the epicentre of Dallas’s LGBTQ+ community since the 1970s and remains one of the most gay-friendly areas in the whole state of Texas.
- The neighbourhood hosts its own special Cedar Springs Road Pride celebrations each year in September.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Dallas
Home to the city’s skyscrapers, historic buildings, top museums and famous main street trolleys.
Arts and entertainment district, Deep Ellum, is known for its murals, music venues, and eclectic vibe.