From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Brut Party Seattle 2024
Brut, one of the largest underground gear parties in the USA, hits the Northwest for a fetish party to remember.
- Stay in the heart of the gay neighbourhood, Capitol Hill. The “Superb” rated Gaslight Inn offers guests and stunning outdoor pool and charming rooms in a historic home.
- Awaiting dates for the next edition – DJ’s Dan Darlington and guests
- Brut parties supply the perfect hunting ground of a dark DIRTY dance floor, over-the-top set design lights and lasers, the most incredible underground house music, and some of the hottest man meat in Seattle.
- Revelers are encouraged to wear their most provocative, most alluring, sexiest self.
- Doors at 10pm-4am. The venue comes complete with a Darkroom.
- Brut takes over the newest club on the block, The Comeback, located on 1950 1st Ave Seattle, WA 98134.
- The club has over 9000 Sq Ft, Huge Dance Floors, 2 Bars, a front patio and a top-notch sound system.
- One of few spaces left owned by and FOR the LGBTQ+ community & Allies.
- The Comeback is a 9-minute drive from the gay bars along Capitol Hill.
- Stay at the Silver Cloud Hotel, located minutes from the Seattle gay neighbourhood and close to the club. Rated “Fabulous” by guests, the popular hotel features spacious rooms, a gym and a pool.
Seattle’s gay scene is in Capitol Hill neighbourhood with a vibrant gay scene. The neighbourhood sits in the Pike-Pine corridor from Boren Avenue to 15th Street, dotted with gay bars, clubs, and cafes. Bears and fetish lovers enjoy the following venues:
- C. C. Attle’s – Popular bar with regular fetish parties and theme nights
- The Cuff Complex – Leather bar with dance floor and home to large fetish pop-up parties.
- Diesel – Busy dark room on Thursday Leather nights.
- Lumber Yard Bar – Classic lumberjack-themed bar with regular parties south of Seattle.
- The Seattle Eagle – Most popular dive bar in the city.
- Club Z – Sleazy sex den in the downtown district.
- Steamwork Baths – Busy sauna, part of the national chain.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seattle that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Historic Place with French-Inspired Furnishings
- Close to the gay district
- City views, cable TV, minibar
- Historic hotel offers award-winning dining, rooms with city views and French-inspired decor, and designer toiletries.
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5 Star, Full Spa and Rooftop Infinity Pool
- Close to the gay district
- Northwest-style decor, stone details
- Features a full spa, rooftop infinity pool, outdoor fireplace, and Pacific Northwest cuisine at Goldfinch Tavern.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Sea Views and Rooftop Bar
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, luxury bath amenities
- Offers terrace with sea views, a rooftop bar, high-speed Wi-Fi, rooms with a 42” TV, and luxury bathroom amenities.
Pan Pacific Seattle
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star, Near Lots Of Downtown Attractions
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Spacious rooms, plasma-screen TVs
- Steps from popular attractions, offering luxurious accommodations with state-of-the-art amenities and a complimentary shuttle.
Video Capitol Hill
Manny explores the “South of Seattle”, Capitol Hill