From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Brut Party Dore Alley Edition San Francisco 2022
Get ready to party hard during San Francisco’s infamous Dore Alley Weekend as Brian Kent’s BRUT party returns with a party to knock your socks and jocks off!
The BRUT party is one of the best known fetish and men’s events in the USA and is set to return to San Francisco for what many call “Mini-Folsom”, the Dore Alley leather and fetish weekend.
- This is no indie hipster weekend with hand-knit scarves and folk music… Dore Alley Weekend is only for real players, where leather daddies and fetish rule the streets of SoMa. If rubber, biker gear, fetish or any variety of built, hairy men turns you on, then this party has it. In other words, you won’t find a sexier event in the States.
- The Perry Twins and Dan Darlington bring the New York to the dance floor while some of the sexiest dancers keep the energy going till they throw everyone out!
- The event is hosted by ANDY LAX, RYAN RAMOS, WIL VITAGLIANO, MIKE CASTRO, ANDREW SLADE
- Back again at one of the hottest venues in San Francisco, THE GREAT NORTHERN, home to Brut’s infamous BRÜT FLSM FRIDAY PARTY, will be taken over by some of the sexiest men after almost a year of hibernation.
- Stay close to the Great Northern at the Hotel Via San Francisco, just a 5 minute ride away, located in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco, with Oracle Park across the street.
Brut Party, Dore Alley Edition takes place on the Saturday night of the Dore Alley Weekend.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA, the are where the Folsom Street Fair takes place each September.
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Apartments in San Francisco’s Castro
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.
1 & 2 Bedrooms
This 2-bedroom 2-bath house offers a formal dining room and a chef’s kitchen. It has a tropical-themed master-suite with a up-lit thatched ceiling, a multi-head glass enclosed rain shower
Heart of Castro
This 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom remodeled flat in Heart of Castro offers a terrace, a balcony and free WiFi. A living room with a TV and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and Washing machine
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with city views. With a balcony and free WiFi
Recommended Apartments in San Francisco’s SOMA
This air-conditioned holiday home Villa near the waterfront is equipped with 3 bedrooms, a living room with cable TV, and a fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine & dishwasher. a bathroom with bath and shower featuring free WiFi,
Heart of Nob Hill
Absolutely the best location in San Francisco! Situated in Nob Hill one of the city’s most desirable neighborhood enclaves just steps away from Union Square, the Financial District, Chinatown, 3 Bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen
This is spacious and bright Luxurious Victorian One Bedroom Apartment in San Francisco Historic District Large Living aria with Smart TV. Office space Full bathroom, Hard floor a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.
The apartment is fitted with 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven. a fitness centre, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk,
Video Of The Brut Party
The Brut Party – Gay San Francisco – Dore Alley
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Stay close to Union Square and you will be close to all the main action and just a BART away from the gay bars and clubs of the Castro.
Palace Hotel, 5 Star
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at the Palace Hotel San Francisco
Hotel Zetta, 4 Star
Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, & double-panned windows for quiet & privacy are included in all guest rooms
The Marker, 4 Star
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, a Joie de Viver Hotel provides guests with an ideal city center location, eco-friendly
3 Star – For Shopping
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, a 5-minute walk from the Powell Street cable car line. It offers an outdoor pool, close to all the bars