From: Saturday, October 28, 2023
To: Saturday, October 28, 2023
Brüt Los Angeles – 2023
Kick start your weekend at the one and only Brüt party presented by Hedonic Productions and Justin David.
- Enjoy a unique stay at the Hotel 850 SVB West Hollywood, set in a historical building featuring elegant rooms, complimentary breakfast and a “Superb” rating.
The Party – Halloween Edition
- Next Edition – Saturday 28th October – Halloween Special with DJ Abel and resident Dan Darlington.
- Join the hottest guys in Los Angeles for a Friday night party featuring the legendary Brüt dancers and house DJs bringing you the best house music from both coasts to turn up the temperature making the sweat pour.
- Brüt Los Angeles starts at 10om and runs until 4am on Saturday morning.
- This Brüt will be bursting with the hottest men, heaviest beats, and hungriest appetites….you asked for more and Brüt will keep it coming.
- Brüt is a community of like minded, sexually liberated gay men that appreciate dancing to AMAZING house music. All are welcome to Brüt as long as you can be confident in yourself, express yourself, and can lose inhibitions. Brüt’s music will set you free.
- Stay close to WeHo’s gay bars at Le Parc at Melrose, a boutique hotel with spacious rooms and a beautiful rooftop pool, just 12-minutes from the party.
- The party takes place at Don Quixote 2811 Olympic Blvd, a revitalized venue that has everyone talking! Brüt Los Angeles features a multi-level playground with state of the art retro lighting and a completely brand new sound system!
- You can take a rideshare or drive from WEHO. Journey time is roughly 20 minutes, or stay close by at the JW Marriott Los Angeles, LA Live for a unique downtown experience.
The following hotels are close to the gay bars and clubs in West Hollywood and a 20-minute drive to the party:
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at,
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Of the Brut Tour
The Brut Party – Gay San Francisco – Dore Alley
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.