From: Thursday, November 2, 2023
To: Saturday, November 4, 2023
Bravo Party Circuit Event Manuel Antonio 2023
Enjoy one of Costa Rica’s most famous circuit weekends of the year during the Easter Celebrations, Pride and on special holiday weekends in the beautiful beach town of Manuel Antonio.
- Are you visiting Manuel Antonio this December? Stay close to the host hotel, the Teva Hotel and Jungle Reserve with a beautiful pool and charming rooms located in a stunning natural environment.
- November 2nd to 4th – Fin De Semana De Muertos – Awaiting Venue Details
- Enjoy day and night parties and pool events with the hottest shows performed by the sexiest GoGos by Andrew Christian.
- Parties typically kick off at the Teva Hotel with a welcome event followed by a pool parties each day at the Hotel Vila Roca.
- Oasis Diverse Adult Retreat – A new hotel featuring stylish rooms, outdoor pool, friendly staff and great location.
- Drunken Monkey – Located in Quepos, the Drunken Monkey club is a new gay-friendly bar and has become a popular meeting point since it opened in 2022, with beer, cocktails, dancing and drag shows.
- November 2nd to 4th – Fin De Semana De Muertos
- November 30th to December 3rd – No War Weekend
- December 2023 – Welcome 2024 – Nye Circuit Festival
Pride Edition 2024
- Next edition – Awaiting dates – Manuel Antonio Pride – Bravo hosts a weekend of events, pool parties and beach parties during the annual pride celebrations.
- Manuel Antonio is one of Central America’s most popular gay destinations, famous for its unspoilt beaches, world-class hotels and fine food. It also has a reputation as one of the most gay-friendly and welcoming beach destinations in the world, with a very laid back scene, perfect for those who want to escape from it all but still enjoy the chance to mix and mingle with new friends.
- Hotel Vila Roca – This laid-back resort catering to gay men is a 4-minute walk from the nearest beach facing the Pacific Ocean. It’s located off the Carr. Pacifica Fernandez Oreamuno highway, and it’s 4 km from the shores of Playa Las Gemelas.
- Teva Hotel – Set on 20 hectares, this casual ecolodge surrounded by jungle is 2 km from the secluded La Macha Beach on the North Pacific Ocean and 3 km from Quepos Bus Terminal.
- For more, read our insider gay guide to Manuel Antonio.
The Gay Beaches
- Enjoy a fantastic beach escape during your trip to Manuel Antonio. There are three gay beaches in the area: Playa Espadilla with a gay section at the far end; Playa Playitas, the long-time gay favourite and Playa Machas, where people now go for an all-over tan a bit to the west of Playitas.
Where to stay?
The following hotels are close to the best beaches and a short ride to Manuel Antonio and Quepos.
Map of MIGUEL ANTONIO
Recommended Hotels in Manuel Antonio
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Manuel Antonio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Makanda by The Sea
5 Star, Luxury
This property offers an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, full breakfast is provided for free. The property is 200 m from the private beach. The suites here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. Complete with a microwave, and refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms with a hairdryer. Some suites have a sea views
Parador Resort & Spa
5 Star, Readers Choice
The resort is located on the Punta Quepos promontory in Costa Rica, surrounded by 12 acres of wildlife-rich tropical rainforest with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. This eco-luxury resort features 3 swimming pools and 3 restaurants. Each bright, air-conditioned room has a balcony. All accommodation has cable TV, a minibar and coffee maker.
Hotel Costa Verde
3 Star, Great Value
Hotel Costa Verde offers 3 outdoor swimming pools. Free WiFi access and free private parking are offered. Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Costa Verde will provide you with a TV, a balcony and a full kitchen with a refrigerator and kitchenware. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a bath and a hairdryer.
Hotel Playa Espadilla
3 Star, Location
Just a 1-minute walk from Playa Espadilla Beach in Quepos, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, free breakfast and a tour desk. Hotel Playa Espadilla also has tennis courts. Each air-conditioned room at this property features a cable TV and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. The deluxe junior suite features a large spa bath.