From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Enjoy one of Costa Rica’s most famous circuit weekends of the year during the Easter Celebrations in the beautiful beach town of Manuel Antonio.
- Are you visiting Manuel Antonio this December? Stay close to the host hotel, the Teva Hotel and Jungle Reserve with a beautiful pool and charming rooms located in a stunning natural environment.
- Enjoy day and night parties and pool events with the hottest shows performed by the sexiest GoGos by Andrew Christian.
- Parties typically kick off at the Teva Hotel with a welcome event followed by a pool parties each day at the Hotel Vila Roca.
- Awaiting theme and lineup of parties and events for 2023.
- Hotel Vila Roca – This laid-back resort catering to gay men is a 4-minute walk from the nearest beach facing the Pacific Ocean. It’s located off the Carr. Pacifica Fernandez Oreamuno highway, and it’s 4 km from the shores of Playa Las Gemelas.
- Teva Hotel – Set on 20 hectares, this casual ecolodge surrounded by jungle is 2 km from the secluded La Macha Beach on the North Pacific Ocean and 3 km from Quepos Bus Terminal.
- Drunken Monkey – Located in Quepos, the Drunken Monkey club is a new gay-friendly bar and has become a popular meeting point since it opened in 2022, with beer, cocktails, dancing and drag shows.
- Manuel Antonio is one of Central America’s most popular gay destinations, famous for its unspoilt beaches, world-class hotels and fine food. It also has a reputation as one of the most gay-friendly and welcoming beach destinations in the world, with a very laid back scene, perfect for those who want to escape from it all but still enjoy the chance to mix and mingle with new friends.
- For more, read our insider gay guide to Manuel Antonio.
The Gay Beaches
- Enjoy a fantastic beach escape during your trip to Manuel Antonio. There are three gay beaches in the area: Playa Espadilla with a gay section at the far end; Playa Playitas, the long-time gay favourite and Playa Machas, where people now go for an all-over tan a bit to the west of Playitas.
Where to stay?
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the best beaches and a short ride to Manuel Antonio and Quepos.
Parador Resort, Hotel Costa Verde, Hotel Playa Espadilla, Makanda by The Sea
Where to stay close to all the gay bars
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
Makanda by The Sea is the
hotel we say in when here.
For further information and advice on
Bravo Party Semana Santa Facebook
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Manuel Antonio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
This property offers an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, full breakfast is provided for free. The property is 200 m from the private beach. The suites here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. Complete with a microwave, and refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms with a hairdryer. Some suites have a sea views
The resort is located on the Punta Quepos promontory in Costa Rica, surrounded by 12 acres of wildlife-rich tropical rainforest with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. This eco-luxury resort features 3 swimming pools and 3 restaurants. Each bright, air-conditioned room has a balcony. All accommodation has cable TV, a minibar and coffee maker.
Hotel Costa Verde offers 3 outdoor swimming pools. Free WiFi access and free private parking are offered. Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Costa Verde will provide you with a TV, a balcony and a full kitchen with a refrigerator and kitchenware. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a bath and a hairdryer.
Just a 1-minute walk from Playa Espadilla Beach in Quepos, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, free breakfast and a tour desk. Hotel Playa Espadilla also has tennis courts. Each air-conditioned room at this property features a cable TV and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. The deluxe junior suite features a large spa bath.
Discover the Host Hotel of the Bravo Party in Manuel Antonio