From: Sunday, December 24, 2023
To: Sunday, December 24, 2023
Bordello Gay Party 2023
Prepare for hot guys, sexy dancers and the best music as Lausanne hosts the Bordello Gay Party in Switzerland.
- Lausanne is a busy year round destination, especially during the Summer weekends. Book your stay early to secure the best deal and a hotel in the centre. Check out the “Excellent” rates at The Moxy Lausanne city, a 3-star hotel with delicious breakfast and excellent location; one of the newer hotels in Lausanne.
- The Bordello party takes place in the Olympic capital of Lausanne, just a 40 minute drive from Geneva
- Enjoy the best music with two different vibes, the Main Floor and the Zoo Pop Floor.
- Explore the Big Dark Room and the hottest show featuring the sexiest GoGos in Switzerland.
- 24th Dec – Christmas Edition
- 31st Dec – NYE Edition
- The party is held at MAD Club, right in the centre of Lausanne, with space for up to 2,000 guests, stunning light and sound and a fun party atmosphere.
- Lausanne has a vibrant nightlife thanks to its large student population and clubs are open to younger people (beer at 16, liquor at 18).
- Weekenders from Geneva hop the train to swell the ranks of the all-night party goers, as this city is considered to be much more fun.
- Most of the gay bars are located on Avenue de Tivoli, on the hill to the west of the train station and host to the MAD club and the popular Sunday Gameboy gay nights. Most other clubs of interest are a short walk away, continuing eastbound. Descending to Place Saint-Francois, you can walk, take the subway, or hop a cab.
- Start your night out at GT’s Bar & Lounge to discover what’s hot that weekend as parties and events come and go quickly.
Where to stay in Lausanne?
With a lively selection of gay bars, dance clubs in Lausanne, Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Lausanne
Although Zurich has the most vibrant gay scene in Switzerland, Lausanne is a close contender with a lively selection of gay bars, dance clubs and saunas catering for gay customers. Lausanne does not have an international airport of its own, however Geneva Airport (GVA) is located about 60km west of Lausanne.
Recommended Hotels in Lausanne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Lausanne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Built in 1915 and representing an important part of the historical heritage of Lausanne, the Lausanne Palace is an elegant 5-star hotel in the heart of the business and shopping district. It features 4 restaurants, exclusive spa facilities, and panoramic views of the city, Lake Geneva, and the Alps. Spacious marble bathrooms and a complimentary minibar
Carlton Boutique Hôtel
4 Star, Readers Choice
The historic Carlton Lausanne Boutique Hôtel is centrally located directly beside the Délices Metro Stop and a 5-minute walk from Lake Geneva and the Olympic Town of Ouchy. The property features a restaurant with a terrace. The elegant and air-conditioned rooms are all fitted with period furniture, a TV, a minibar and a marble bathroom with shower.
Hôtel des Voyageurs
3 Star, Great Value
Renovated in 2015 and set in an Art Deco building, the family-owned Hotel des Voyageurs is located in a quiet pedestrian zone in the centre of Lausanne, next to Flon Metro Station and a 10-minute walk from the train station. It offers free WiFi. The contemporary-styled rooms have a bathroom, a minibar, and a TV. Free tea and coffee-making facilities
2 Star, Location
Located directly in the centre of Lausanne, this modern, completely non-smoking hotel is only a 10-minute walk away from the train station. The Ibis Lausanne Centre offers air-conditioned and soundproof rooms and a bar serving snacks and drinks around the clock. Guests enjoy free use of public transport.
Video Of Bordello Summer Gay Festival
Highlights of previous parties.