From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Bearracuda Seattle 2021
Get ready for the biggest Summer bear party in Seattle as Bearracuda returns to the city for hot and steamy affair.
Bearracuda is a fun and friendly party for bears, cubs and other wildlife and takes place across the USA and beyond. The Seattle Summer edition is one of the most popular.
- Bearracuda Seattle takes place at The Cuff, a gay entertainment multiplex with 3 bars, dance club & patio attracting a leather-clad and bear loving crowd. The bar is located on 1533 13th Ave, Seattle and the party kicks off at 9pm.
- Get ready for the best tunes with DJs DJ Paul Goodyear and DJ Freddy King of Pants as well as your favorite Hot Go-Go bears and cubs & dancing all night! Plus hundreds of sexy men to mingle with and meet as well as Bearracuda trademark chunky visuals.
- The Cuff is located in the heart of the gay district. Just east of downtown, the Capitol Hill neighborhood has long been the city’s gay epicenter, with rainbow-painted crosswalks and many ways to dive into the LGBTQ scene.
- If you are looking for an apartment, check out the great Sonder Building with beautiful suits and rooms.
- The Gaslight Inn, is a recognized Seattle landmark and comes complete with a stunning pool, great rooms and top location.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Apartments in Seattle
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. private parking available on site and free WiFi. A barbecue is available on site
Capitol Hill offers air conditioning, a balcony, and city views The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 4 bathrooms with a shower.
The holiday home has 1 bedroom, a TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, coffee maker, blender, toaster and 1 bathroom with a bath or shower. Free High-Speed WiFi and Keyless Entry
Pike and Pine
The air-conditioned units come with a kitchen that includes a dishwasher, a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and a living room with a TV with cable channels. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also available, as well as a coffee machine. a balcony, & a terrace.
Video Of The Gay Explorer’s Guide
S1 E2: Grindr Date in Seattle | The Gay Explorer
Recommended Hotels in Seattle
The gay bars and clubs in Seattle are located in the heart of Seattle´s Capitol Hill District.