From: Friday, September 29, 2023
To: Friday, September 29, 2023
Bearracuda Seattle 2023
Get ready for the biggest bear party in Seattle as Bearracuda returns to the city for a fun and friendly party for bears, cubs and other wildlife.
- Stay close to the part at The Gaslight Inn, rated “Superb” by guests. A recognized Seattle landmark, the hotel comes complete with a stunning pool, great rooms and perfect location.
- Next Edition – Friday Sept 29th – Truckers and Suckers with Dancing and Cruising. DJs Matt Consola and Freddy King of Pants.
- Bearracuda Seattle presents some of the hottest events in Seattle with famous bear stars and presented by Matt Bearracuda.
- Get ready for the best tunes with guest DJs as your favorite Hot Go-Go bears and cubs & dancing all night!
- Plus hundreds of sexy men to mingle with and meet as well as Bearracuda trademark chunky visuals.
- Leather, rubber, pup gear, pvc, latex, sports, uniform and more all encouraged!
- The Party runs from 9 pm until 3 am.
- Enjoy the privacy and space of your own apartment at the Sonder Building offering superb suites and rooms close to the party.
- Bearracuda Seattle takes place at The Cuff, a gay entertainment multiplex with 3 bars, dance club & patio attracting a leather-clad and bear loving crowd.
- The bar is located on 1533 13th Ave, Seattle and the party kicks off at 9pm.
- The Cuff is located in the heart of the gay district. Just east of downtown, the Capitol Hill neighborhood has long been the city’s gay epicenter, with rainbow-painted crosswalks and many ways to dive into the LGBTQ scene.
- Awaiting Dates – Bearracuda hosts the annual Seattle Pride Block Party in July 2024.
Popular Seattle Hotels
The following Seattle Hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and gay bars and clubs:
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seattle that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this downtown Seattle hotel features multiple onsite award-winning dining options. Rooms offer city views with French-inspired furnishings. Cable TV and a minibar are featured. The en suite bathroom offers designer toiletries and terry robes. The windows in each room open to allow fresh air in.
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
This hotel features a full spa, rooftop infinity pool, and outdoor fireplace. Every guest room features Northwest-style decor with wood and stone details. The Four Seasons Hotel Seattle has a 24-hour business centre. A gym, steam room & hot tub. Guests can dine at the Goldfinch Tavern, which features Pacific Northwest cuisine
4 Star, Great Value
Offering a terrace and views of the sea, Thompson Seattle is set in Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site rooftop bar, and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. The rooms include a 42″ flat-screen TV with a customized movie library. The private bathrooms include state-of-the-art rain showers and soaking tubs, D.S. & DURGA luxury bath amenities
Pan Pacific Seattle
4 Star, Location
Only steps from downtown Seattle’s most popular attractions, including the Space Needle, this luxurious hotel features state-of-the-art amenities, exceptional accommodations and unrivaled facilities, all in the heart of the city. spacious guestrooms, furnished with luxurious linens and plasma-screen TVs. A complimentary shuttle
Video Of The Gay Explorer’s Guide
S1 E2: Grindr Date in Seattle | The Gay Explorer