From: Saturday, December 9, 2023
To: Saturday, December 9, 2023
Bearbie Madrid The Bear Circuit Party 2023
Bearbie is one of Madrid’s longest-running pop-up bear parties and takes place during long weekends, festivals, and special one-off events.
- Are you visiting Madrid for this event? Stay close to the venue. Stay along Gran Via just steps from the gay district of Chueca.
- Beabrie, together with MadBear Madrid’s “BearSound” party, brings the biggest bear party back to the Spanish capital for a night of great music, hot guys and bear fun.
- The party features the best in Pop and House.
- Bearbie Madrid takes place at Ya’sta Club from midnight to 6 am
- For 30 years, Ya’sta Club has stood in the heart of Madrid as a bastion of underground culture. The club is relatively compact with a large stage, chandeliers, a long bar and an intimate feel, perfect for meeting your next hunky Spanish Oso!
- Ya’sta Club is close to Gran Via and is a 6-minute walk from Chueca. It’s faster to walk than drive, given the pedestrian nature of Chueca.
- Stay just steps from the venue at 7 Islas Hotel, rated “Fantastic” by guests with a crisp and clean design, large rooms and perfect location
Recommended Madrid Hotels
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Guide to Gay Madrid
Discover the best of Gay Madrid, where to play and what to see.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo