From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
A concert and street party are planned for the weekend of the 26th. See details below.
2021 Update – This year, due to restrictions the pride parade and festival will move from June. The new event takes place in September. Limited activities take place in June.
Barcelona Pride, June Events
- June 28th – Pride Concert, “Lgtibcn Concert commemoratiu” 28J l’Estadi Olímpic from 6.30pm to 10.30pm
Featuring performances of Camela, Rigoberta Bandini, Hydrogenesse, Ricky Merino and Joan Colomo, and with the performance of the city’s LGBT choral groupings, the and the Barcelona Gay Men’s Chorus. View Details
- June 26th, Axel Hotel Pride Night, 19.30, Show by Sirenas, 20.00 Mr Pride Axel Underwear Fashion Show, 22.00 Winner, Mr Pride Axel. On the Axel Hotel Skybar.
- June 26th, Gin Gin Gay Bar and INfoGay hosts a Street Party, “Infogai Alk Carrer” on Consell de Cent from 1pm to 1am, with activities on Consell de Cent ending with live shows and DJs from 9pm to 1am. View Details
- June 26th, Drag Show Solidarity Lunch, (as part of the Street Party) at Tulsi Restaurante Vegano at 1pm to 5pm, featuring the artists of Priscila Cafe
- June 26th & 27th, Activities in Parc de la Ciutadella and a trip to the beautiful Tibidabo amusement park. View Details
- June 25th, La Federica, organizes the charity collective expo ′′ PRIDE ART ′′ on Friday 25th June with more than 20 LGBTQ+ artists for the benefit of STOP AIDS
Gay Pride Barcelona is a unique celebration, engulfing the entire city in a sea of rainbows. Barcelona is home to one of Europe’s largest and most diverse gay scenes complete with epic parties, an amazing gay beach , world class nightlife and a relaxed and friendly attitude.
Barcelona Gay Pride
Barcelona Gay Pride, or Orgullo Gay Barcelona attracts thousands of people from across Spain and beyond for a weekend of fabulous events, music, workshops, pool parties, live shows, exhibitions, cultural activities and fun in the sun. The previous pride celebrations attracted more than a quarter of a million visitors.
Barcelona Gay Pride Festival
September 3rd and 4th – Celebration Pride BCN will take place at Passeig Lluis Companys, Arc de Triomf, Parc de la Ciutadella
- The Parc de la Ciutadella is very idyllic and probably the greenest oasis in the megacity of Barcelona. It invites you to relax, to rebound and to go for long walks, as well as for a picnic. You can also use a rowing boat on the lake.
- On the grounds of the Parc de la Ciutadella, there are several attractions: the zoo, the Catalan Parliament. The Museu d’Art Modern is situated in the building of the parliament. The Zoological Museum and the Museu de Geologia are placed in the area of the park.
- The venue will be the epicentre of the pride celebrations, open air and complete with a gay village, stage and shows. The schedule is currently being developed.
Barcelona Gay Pride Parade
- The Main Parade and Manifestation will leave from on Placa Universitat, Via de les Corts Catalanes, starting from la Plaza Universitat and ending at Passeig Lluís Companys heading down Passeig de Sant Joan.
- Book a stay on the parade route with a view at the stunning AC Hotel Diagonal LÂ´Illa, a 4 star hotel with great amenities and delicious breakfast options.
Where to stay during Barcelona Gay Pride
Check out our insider guide to gay Barcelona for more tips on where to party and play.
The gay district of Barcelona is located in the city’s Eixample district, known locally as “Gaixample”. Here you will find most of the gay bars, clubs and restaurants. It is quite compact and easy to navigate. There are also lots of hotels and apartments available in this area.
Each air conditioned apartment is equipped with a balcony, a fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, a living room with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. Free WiFi.
Offers air conditioned apartments with a living area a flat-screen TV and sofa. Each has a kitchen, complete with a washing machine. private bathroom with a bath or a shower and balcony or terrace. Free WiFi.
This modern apartment with air conditioning has 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a flat-screen TV. A full kitchen with a dishwasher. A bathrooms, furnished terrace with city views. Free WIFi
The apartment features a spacious living room & dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A balcony. A full kitchenette with a washing machine & coffee machine. 3 Bedrooms & a bathroom with shower. Free WIFi
The official Barcelona Pride aftermovie.
We recommend that you stay in the Eixample area where possible. Its close to everything – all the gay bars and clubs and the city’s main attractions.
Hotels like this are rare in the city. Opulence abounds! Great location close to all of the bars and clubs.
2 minutes’ walk from Paseo de Gracia Avenue, with its boutique and designer fashion stores.
Perfect location right in the heart of the city with sun terrace and spa. Books out often so grab a deal now!
Right in the heart of the gay district with rooftop pool, great service and a warm welcome every time.
Barcelona is an amazing city and there is a lot to do and see. But don’t forget that there is much more to discover just outside Barcelona.
A 46 min drive puts you in Sitges the famous gay town with its gay beaches and over 20 gay bars.
A 1 h 6 min drive and you are at Montserrat with its Basilica and Monastery. There are many activities to choose from. You may want to see the Black Madonna, visit the Museum, make your way to the Holy Cave, ride a funicular to the top of the mountain, or shop at the farmer’s market. If you have the opportunity, take in a performance by l’Escolania de Montserrat, the oldest Boys’ Choir in Europe.
A 1 h 30 min drive takes you to The Historic City of Girona with its museums, galleries, Gothic churches and charming little bars and restaurants.
A 1 h 18 min in the car and arrive in Tarragona. The city is home to one of the most important and best preserved Roman archaeological sites in Spain, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.