From: Friday, October 13, 2023
To: Sunday, October 15, 2023
Atlanta Heretic Pride 2023
Alan Collins presents his unique Atlanta Pride circuit weekend celebration at The Heretic this October.
- Visiting for Atlanta Pride? Stay close to the gay bars in Midtown. Try the “Fabulous” rated Candler Hotel Atlanta, featuring stylishly decorated and spacious rooms, a modern gym and great location.
- Enjoy six days and nights of epic parties during October’s Atlanta Pride.
- Heretic, Atlanta’s legendary gay club, brings megastar DJs from the international circuit DJs to The Big Peach.
- Dance from morning ’till night with the sexiest guys. Mix and mingle with the hottest gogos or cruise in the corners with some local Atlanta boys.
- Events include the legendary Tea Dance and the special Atlanta Aquarium Pride Opening after-party.
- Stay close to the pride celebrations at the “Fabulous” 4-star Loews Hotel Atlanta featuring a modern design, superb city views and excellent location.
- Friday, Oct 13th – Heretic Pride FRIDAY Georgia Aquarium After Party DJ GSP, from 9 pm to 3 am.
- Saturday, Oct 14th – Heretic Pride SATURDAY DJ Ben Bakson, from 9 pm to 3 am.
- Sunday, Oct 15th (Afternoon) – RANDY Tea Dance DJ Marti Frieson at Heretic, 3 pm – 8 pm.
- Sunday, Oct 15th (Evening) – Heretic Pride SUNDAY DJ ISIS MURETECH, from 9 pm to 3 am.
- BOOK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE IN ADVANCE
- Heretic is one of Atlanta’s old-school landmarks amongst gay bars and is still one of the most beloved places to party in Midtown.
- The bartenders are friendly, and the crowds are attractive.
- The DJs and shows are top-notch, with world-class sound and light.
- Heretic is on 2069 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE.
- Book your stay close to Piedmont Park.
Here are the hotels we recommend with good reviews, close to all the action:
Map of Gay Atlanta
The Atlanta gay population lives, works and plays all over the city and even into the suburbs. Midtown has several of the city’s most popular gay bars like Blake’s, Burkhart’s Pub, Bulldogs and Swinging Richards. The Atlanta LBGT populace is also partially responsible for the resurgence of Grant Park in the 1980s. The historic neighborhood was falling into ruins when members of the community started scooping up properties, renovating and restoring them to their original glory. This fever pitch trickled over into the neighborhoods of East Atlanta, Ormewood Park and the Old Fourth Ward. These are all eclectic, funky and tolerant neighborhoods, like most of Atlanta.
Recommended Hotels in Atlanta By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partners Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Atlanta that keep you close to all the Action, shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star, Readers Choice
The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta’s elegant and spacious rooms feature feather beds, iPod docking stations and WiFi. They also have minibars and 24-hour in-room dining. Connecting rooms are available by request and offers a fitness centre and restaurant.
4 Star, Charming B&B
This historic bed and breakfast features a daily gourmet breakfast, A flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station are available in each room at Stonehurst Place Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast. A DVD player is also included. Towels and linen are provided.
4 Star, Great Value
This Atlanta boutique hotel features a state-of-the-art fitness centre and spacious rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV. A seasonal rooftop bar, The Garden at Community Smith, offers evening cocktails, craft beer, light fare, and a city view. Community Smith, the on-site restaurant,
The Glenn Hotel
3 Star, Great Location
Features include an on-site restaurant and spacious rooms with an iPod docking station. The Glenn Hotel is host to the Rooftop Sky Lounge, providing spectacular views of the city skyline and a variety of cocktails. Modern American cuisine is served daily at Glenn’s Kitchen.
Video Gay Atlanta Guide
Join Ravi as he discovers the best of Atlanta