From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Atlanta Bear Pride 2022
Atlanta Bear Pride is 3 days of bear themed events & parties showcasing the diversity of bear culture and bringing people from around the Southeast to converge on Atlanta for one big weekend. Our Mission is to provide a quality weekend of events, helping local business and charities in the city. The event fills the Atlanta, especially the popular Midtown gay district, so book your hotel in advance.
The weekend-long celebration of Atlanta Bear Pride includes the Bear Invasion opening night, the Bearracuda party, a Beef Bar party on Sunday and a closing party. Several after hour parties at Xion are also planned.
- Warm Up Party at Woofs, 7pm to 10pm – 494 Plasters Avenue.
- Atlanta Bear Pride Kick off Party at Heretic , 9pm to late with DJ Dan DeLeon
- Xion After Hours at Future Atlanta, 3am to 7am with DJ Karlitos
- Bearracuda is back as the main event for Atlanta Bear Pride Saturday! The event takes place at The Heretic and features a roster of guest DJs and hot guys. The theme for this year’s event “An Underwear/ Singlets and Jocks Night” – a party for bears, cubs & friends.
- Xion After Hours at Future Atlanta, 3am to 7am with DJ Mohammad
- Atlanta Bear Pride Sunday Funday at Woofs, 4pm to 7pm – No Cover
- Closing Party at Future Atlanta, 7pm to Midnight with DJ Wanye G
- Atlanta Bear Pride After Hours at Future Atlanta – Midnight to close with DJ Serving Ovahness.
- Heretic Atlanta is one of the city’s longest running gay clubs and has a huge dance floor, well able to accommodate all the guests visiting for the annual bear pride. This signature event sells out fast, so book your tickets early. If you’re looking for an Atlanta hot spot, at this bar you’re bound to see shirtless bods, leather accessories & [hot] men!
- The Heretic is a favorite destination for leather aficionados (it even has its own leather shop). This bar draws plenty of guys into leather as well as – more generally – a butch & “cruise-y” bunch clad in jeans, leathers and little else. The staff & clientele tend to be quite friendly.
- Future Atlanta is located in Underground Atlanta a shopping and entertainment district in the Five Points neighborhood of downtown Atlanta, Georgia, United States, near the Five Points MARTA station.
- The club is 11 minutes drive from Piedmont Park the LGBT district of Atlanta.
Where to stay during Atlanta Bear Pride
- Midtown Atlanta is the epicenter of LGBTQ culture and nightlife in Atlanta. There is no lack of bars and restaurants here. Some standouts include Joe’s on Juniper and Blake’s on the Park.
- Stay at the Bellyard in West Midtown with 161 suites and guestrooms tricked out with the latest in technology and a spacious fitness center. The hotel is just 10 mins drive from Future.
Hotels close to the gay district in Atlanta
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Map of Gay Atlanta
The Atlanta gay population lives, works and plays all over the city and even into the suburbs. Midtown has several of the city’s most popular gay bars like Blake’s, Burkhart’s Pub, Bulldogs and Swinging Richards. The Atlanta LBGT populace is also partially responsible for the resurgence of Grant Park in the 1980s. The historic neighborhood was falling into ruins when members of the community started scooping up properties, renovating and restoring them to their original glory. This fever pitch trickled over into the neighborhoods of East Atlanta, Ormewood Park and the Old Fourth Ward. These are all eclectic, funky and tolerant neighborhoods, like most of Atlanta.
Recommended Apartments in Atlanta
Sleeps 6 Guests
West Home is a one of a Kind 2 bedroom 2 bathroom fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine loft overlooking Midtown & offers free WiFi and air conditioning
Sleeps 4 Guests
Amazing air conditioned Midtown apartment with 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom, with living room and fully fitted Kitchen, located in Atlanta’s most popular Midtown neighborhood close to bars and lots of restaurants
Sleeps 5 Guests
Amazing Atlanta Fully Furnished air conditioned Apartments features a living room with cable flat-screen TV a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, bathroom with a shower, free toiletries. Free WiFi and fitness centre
Sleeps 6 Guests
Cozy Hotel Style air conditioned Condo Located Midtown offering 2 bedrooms, a living room with TV, a fully equipped kitchen, patio and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi, a fitness centre. close to the bars and restaurants
Atlanta Bear Pride
Bear Invasion April 2015 Atlanta Bear Pride Jungle
Recommended Hotels in Atlanta
The gay scene is spread across the city of Atlanta, however we recommend you stay in Midtown. Its close to the best bars and clubs plus it is within easy reach of all the other sights and gay districts.
5 Star, Readers Choice
The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta’s elegant and spacious rooms feature feather beds, iPod docking stations and WiFi. They also have minibars and 24-hour in-room dining.
4 Star, Charming B&B
Stonehurst Place is an historic bed and breakfast featuring a daily gourmet breakfast,a flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station are available in each room.
4 Star, Great Value
Boutique hotel features a state-of-the-art fitness center and spacious rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV. A seasonal rooftop bar offers evening cocktails and a city view.
The Glenn Hotel
3 Star, Great Location
Downtown’s first boutique propertywhere eye-popping orange room accents and a South Beach-worthy rooftop bar with one of the best city skyline views amp up the buzz.
Why you may want a car in Atlanta
Atlanta is a big city and with so much to see and do such as, The World of Coca-Cola Celebrating the world’s most popular soft drink, Atlanta’s premier shopping destinations include Lenox Mall, and Phipps Plaza. Lovers of movies and architecture should check out The Walking Dead and Hunger Games Film Locations and Atlanta Historical Homes and Swan House. Other highlights include Margret Mitchell “Gone with the Wind”, the Governor’s Mansion and Rhodes Hall. Exploring these attractions is easy with your own car.