From: Saturday, April 20, 2024
To: Saturday, April 20, 2024
Bearracuda Atlanta Bear Pride Edition 2024
Celebrate the Atlanta Bear Pride weekend at the biggest party of the event, Bearracuda! Join hundreds of hot bears from across the country for this signature bear event.
- Are you visiting Atlanta for the Bear Pride? Stay in the Canopy hotel, Midtown, close to the venue and a short ride away to the best clubs and bars.
- Bearracuda is one of the biggest bear parties in the USA, hosting events in cities across the country. The Atlanta event occurs during one of the most significant bear events in the USA, Atlanta Bear Pride.
- Join the hottest bear gogos all night long with legendary DJ Tony Moran.
- Bearracuda Atlanta Bear Pride Edition will run from 9 pm to 3 am at The Heretic on Cheshire Bridge Road.
- The party is an official Atlanta Bear Pride event, an annual weekend of fun parties and meetings for bears and their friends.
- Heretic is Atlanta’s Hottest Gay Owned and Operated Nightclub Since 1991, and is still one of the most beloved places to party in Midtown. The bartenders are friendly, and the crowds are attractive.
- Stay close by at the Moxy Atlanta Midtown, an excellent 4-star hotel with chic rooms, a large outdoor pool, modern gym and amenities.
- Atlanta’s original gayborhood, Midtown, is the core of LGBTQ life in Atlanta. 10th Street and Piedmont Avenue are considered the starting point for many LGBTQ visitors to the city.
- Midtown is known as Atlanta’s “Heart of the Arts” and is the core of LGBTQ+ life in the city. The intersection of 10th Street and Piedmont Avenue is considered the starting point for many LGBTQ visitors to the city.
- Stay at the Canopy By Hilton Atlanta Midtown with large rooms and a modern stylish finish.
Here are the hotels we recommend with good reviews, close to the city’s top attractions:
Map of Gay Atlanta
The Atlanta gay population lives, works and plays all over the city and even into the suburbs. Midtown has several of the city’s most popular gay bars like Blake’s, Burkhart’s Pub, Bulldogs and Swinging Richards. The Atlanta LBGT populace is also partially responsible for the resurgence of Grant Park in the 1980s. The historic neighborhood was falling into ruins when members of the community started scooping up properties, renovating and restoring them to their original glory. This fever pitch trickled over into the neighborhoods of East Atlanta, Ormewood Park and the Old Fourth Ward. These are all eclectic, funky and tolerant neighborhoods, like most of Atlanta.
Recommended Hotels in Atlanta By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partners Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Atlanta that keep you close to all the Action, shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5 Star, Luxurious, downtown location, elegant rooms.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Elegant rooms with feather beds.
- Stay for luxury in the heart of Atlanta, with upscale amenities & convenient downtown access.
4 Star, Charming B&B
- 4 Star, Historic, gourmet breakfast, cozy atmosphere.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, iPod station.
- Ideal for a charming, intimate experience with gourmet breakfast & historic ambiance.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Boutique hotel, rooftop bar, city views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Spacious rooms, 37-inch TV.
- Offers great value with a stylish rooftop bar & modern rooms in a vibrant neighborhood.
The Glenn Hotel
3 Star, Great Location
- 3 Star, Modern, city skyline views, rooftop lounge.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Spacious rooms, iPod docking.
- Perfect for experiencing Atlanta’s skyline from a rooftop lounge, with modern amenities, central location.
Video guide to Atlanta
Discover the best of the city.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Atlanta
Atlanta has a vibrant and inclusive LGBTQ+ community, and it’s often considered one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly cities in the United States. The city was home to some early LGBTQ+ activist organizations, and it played a significant part in the fight for LGBTQ+ rights.
Midtown | The heart of the city’s gay community
- Midtown Atlanta is often considered the heart of the city’s gay community.
- It’s home to many gay bars, clubs, and businesses, including the famous Atlanta Pride Festival.
- The intersection of 10th Street and Piedmont Avenue is often referred to as the epicenter of gay life in Atlanta.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Atlanta
This eclectic neighborhood is known for its welcoming atmosphere & diverse community. Home to several gay-friendly bars, restaurants, & shops.
Downtown Atlanta offers a variety of shopping options for both residents & visitors. With upscale boutiques, unique stores and famous attractions.