From: Friday, Jun 17th, 2022
To: Sunday, Jun 19th, 2022
Zurich Pride – Stylish, intimate and world class After Parties!
Zurich Pride is held over several days, full of parties, events, cultural activities and more. During the pride festival weekend there is a main stage with international acts and Djs as well as food stands and beer tents, with around 35,000 people attending the event.
Zurich Pride Village
- June 17th & 18th 2022 – Zurich Pride typically takes place at Sechseläutenplatz, in the center of Zurich. The Stadthausanlage (behind Bürkliplatz) hosts the annual festival village and stages.
Zurich Pride Parade
- June 17th – Time and route to be confirmed – below was the previous route.
- Route: Helvetiaplatz – Stauffacherstrasse – Stauffacherbrücke – Selnaustrasse – Sihlstrasse – Sihlporte – Talacker – Bärengasse-1. stop – Bahnhofstrasse – Uraniastrasse – Sihlstrasse-2. stop – Sihlbrücke – Kasernenstrasse – Müllerstrasse – Ankerstrasse
Zurich Pride Parties
The Following parties typically host special Pride theme nights during the final weekend of Zurich Pride.
- The White Party Weekend Zurich
- Kiki Day Dance – Official Pride Party
- Boyahkasha – Official Pride Party
- Zurich Gay Tea Dance
The gay bars and clubs all host a special night during pride, most of which are in the old town. Zurich can be expensive but is always fun, with a vibrant gay nightlife and great parties.
Most of the gay bars are in the old town. It is the best place to stay as you are within walking distance of all the shops and restaurants and right in the heart of the gay pride village, stage and parade route.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Video Of Zurich Gay Pride
Zurich Pride Festival 2018 – Official Eventmovie
Recommended Hotels in Zurich
Most of Zurich’s gay scene is located in the old town. For many, Barfüsser is know as Europe’s oldest gay pub. Most of the gay bars and clubs can be found in and around the Altstadt, in District 1 and District 4 (Langstrasse).
5 Star, Best Location
Renowned for hospitality for over 650 years, the Hotel Storchen enjoys a unique position in the heart of Zurich
Marktgasse Hotel, 4 Star
Marktgasse Hotel is situated in Zurich´s Old Town, all rooms come with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning & free WiFi,
Hotel St. Josef
3 Star, Great Breakfast
Located in readers’ favourite part of Zürich with a lovely terrace restaurant, great for breakfast.
3 Star, Best Value
Located in the heart of Zurich’s old town, next to the funiculars and the ETH Zurich university.