From: Friday, June 14, 2024
To: Sunday, June 16, 2024
Zurich Pride 2024 – Stylish, intimate and world class After Parties!
Zurich Pride is held over several days, full of parties, events, cultural activities and more. During the pride festival weekend there is a main stage with international acts and Djs as well as food stands and beer tents, with around 35,000 people attending the event.
- Visiting for Zurich Pride? Stay close to the old town and enjoy the pride festivities.
Zurich Pride Village
- 14th to 16th June, 2024 – Zurich Pride typically takes place at Sechseläutenplatz, in the center of Zurich. The Stadthausanlage (behind Bürkliplatz) hosts the annual festival village and stages.
- Stay close to the city pride village at the Best Western Plus Hotel Zürcherhof, rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious, modern rooms and perfect location.
Zurich Pride Parade
- 15th June 2024 – Manifestation at 1pm, Parade starts at 2pm.
- Route: Helvetiaplatz – Helvetia Square – Stauffacherstrasse – Staufacher bridge – Selnaustrasse – 1. Stop – Sihlstrasse – Sihlporte – Talacker – Bärngasse – 2. Stop – Station Road – Sihl Road – 3. Stop – Sihlporte – Sihlstrasse – Sihlbrücke – Barracks Street – Müllerstrasse
- Stay right on the parade route with at the Hotel Glockenhof Zurich, rated “Fabulous” by guests, set in beautiful grounds, modern rooms and perfect location.
Zurich Pride Parties
The Following parties typically host special Pride theme nights during the final weekend of Zurich Pride.
- The White Party Weekend Zurich
- Kiki Day Dance – Official Pride Party
- Boyahkasha – Official Pride Party
- Zurich Gay Tea Dance
- The gay bars and clubs all host a special night during pride, most of which are in the old town. Zurich can be expensive but is always fun, with a vibrant gay nightlife and great parties.
- Most of the gay bars are in the old town. It is the best place to stay as you are within walking distance of all the shops and restaurants and right in the heart of the gay pride village, stage and parade route.
Popular bars and cafes
- Cranberry Bar: Sip divine cocktails in this chic gay haven nestled in the heart of Zurich’s Old Town. Weekends? A packed affair. And if you fancy a bit of drama, join the RuPaul’s Drag Race viewing parties on Fridays. It’s located teasingly close at Metzgergasse 3, just hop off at the Rathaus tram stop.
- Kweer: A sparkling newbie on the LGBTQ+ scene, this café-bar adds its own flair to the Old Town. Fun fact? It now stands where Bar Barfüsser once did. Spot it at Spitalgasse 14. Both the Rudolf-Brun-Brücke and Rathaus trams will drop you off right nearby.
- Petra’s Tip Top Bar: A cozy corner for lovers of ‘Schlager’ tunes! Petra’s, sitting at the fringe of the Old Town, promises a harmonious blend of ages and beats. Dash to Seilergraben 13, and if you’re using public transport, Neumarkt is your station.
- Predigerhof: Timeless and always buzzing, Predigerhof brings the gay vibe effortlessly into Zurich’s Old Town. It awaits your company at Mühlegasse 15. Both the Rudolf-Brun-Brücke and Central tram stations are your gateways to this classic spot.
- Gleis: A cultural cocktail with a dash of LGBTQ+ love. From readings to riveting performances, this bar has a dose of everything artsy. Want a sunset? The outdoor terrace by the tracks promises dreamy views. Open most days, find it at Zollhaus, Haus A, Zollstrasse 121. Catch a bus to Röntgenstrasse or tram to Limmatplatz, and you’re there! 🎨🍹
- Rathaus Café: A sip of coffee with a side of queer charm. Located smack in Zurich’s center, this gay-friendly cafe is perfect for those sunny day lounging by the Limmat river. From Monday to Sunday, they’ve got your coffee cravings covered at Limmatquai 61. Hop off the tram at Rathaus and let the relaxation begin. ☕🌞
Trending Hotels in Zurich
The following Zurich hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and gay bars:
Recommended Hotels in Zurich By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Zurich that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Renowned for warm hospitality for over 650 years, the Hotel Storchen enjoys a unique position in the heart of Zurich. It has its own boat pier directly at the Limmat River, and is within walking distance of all cultural attractions. The rooms and suites offer unique views of the river and of the picturesque Old Town. They combine classic furnishings with modern facilities & air-conditioning.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Marktgasse Hotel is situated in Zurich´s Old Town, 200 m from the Grossmünster and 500 m from Lake Zurich, and boasts free WiFi, free access to a wellness centre, a restaurant and a 24-hour reception. All units at the Marktgasse come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, air conditioning and private bathroom facilities. Some feature a seating area, as well.
Hotel St. Josef
3 Star, Great Value
This 3-star hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Zurich Main Train Station. It offers a restaurant and free in-room Wi-Fi. The Bahnhofstrasse shopping street is just a short walk away. All rooms at Hotel St. Josef have a TV, a refrigerator, and a tea/coffee maker. The restaurant features a summer terrace and serves Swiss and international cuisine.
Sorell Hotel Rütli
3 Star, Location
The completely renovated Sorell Hotel Rütli is located in the heart of Zurich’s old town, next to the funiculars and the ETH Zurich university. All rooms are equipped with an air cooling system and feature a flat-screen TV. Via the TVs in every room you can also surf the web, watch the newest films and listen to the radio. A wide selection of drinks can be enjoyed in the stylish bar
Video Of Zurich Gay Pride
Zurich Pride Festival 2018 – Official Eventmovie