From: Friday, October 20, 2023
To: Sunday, October 22, 2023
Baltic Battle Stockholm 2023
Scandinavian Leather Men Stockholm presents Baltic Battle, an epic Fetish weekend running since 1978.
- Visiting Stockholm for Baltic Battle? Stay at the Hotel Frantz, rated “Superb” by guests, a contemporary boutique hotel in a historical setting offering superb breakfasts and great location.
- Baltic Battle is an epic weekend of Fetish parties, meetups and more, taking over some of Stockholm’s most unique venues.
- Events run from Friday to Sunday. SLM Stockholm parties have a fetish dress code.
- Join hundreds of Leather, Rubber, Uniform, Worker, Sportswear, Jock, Underwear, Skinhead or even nude guys at the parties.
- Events include pre and post-parties at SLM and the Main Event at Slakthuset.
- Upgrade your Stockholm stay at the “Superb” rated Bank Hotel, featuring luxurious rooms with high-end amenities, modern gym and perfect location, right next to the harbour.
- Friday Oct 20th – Pre Battle @ SLM – Open 22-03
- Saturday Oct 21st – Main Battle @ Slakthuset – Open 22-03
- Sunday Oct 22nd – Post Battle @ SLM – Open 19-24
- SLM Stockholm – Scandinavian Leather Men Stockholm is a gay club primarily for gay men interested in leather, rubber, uniforms, and fetish gear.
- Located at Wollmar Yxkullsgatan 18 in the Södermalm district of Stockholm. This location is quite close to the Old Town (Gamla Stan), just a short taxi ride away.
- SLM Stockholm organises Baltic Battle, managed, operated and manned voluntarily.
- It is a non-profit association based on members, for members.
- Slakthuset – translates to “The Slaughterhouse” in English. Located in the Johanneshov district of Stockholm, this venue has been transformed from its industrial past into a contemporary nightclub and event space.
- Retaining elements of its industrial heritage, the venue offers a distinctive atmosphere with its raw and rustic vibe, making it different from many other nightlife spots in the city.
- In addition to its indoor spaces, Slakthuset has an outdoor area that is especially popular in summer. This open-air section, often referred to as the “rooftop,” provides an additional place for dancing, mingling, and enjoying the summer nights.
- Slakthuset is conveniently located close to the Globen subway station, making it relatively easy to reach from various parts of Stockholm. You can take the subway (Tunnelbana) from the Gamla Stan station to the Globen or Gullmarsplan station. From there, it’s a short walk to Slakthuset. The subway journey itself typically takes around 10 minutes. A taxi ride is about 15 minutes.
- Stockholm has a vibrant LGBTQ+ scene, and one of the most popular gay districts in the city is located around Gamla Stan (the Old Town) and specifically the area known as Mariatorget in the Södermalm district.
- Mariatorget has become an epicentre for the city’s gay scene with various gay bars, cafes, and shops.
- Stay close to the bars and clubs at the “Fabulous” rated Victory Hotel, located in the heart of the old town and offering guests an exceptionally-rated breakfast buffet and a boutique experience.
Gay Gay Bars and Cafes in Stockholm
- Side Track – Vibrant gay bar in Södermalm serving till 1 am, with a cosy restaurant open till 11 pm. Find them at Wollmar Yxkullsgatan 7, or hop off at Mariatorget metro.
- The Blue Oyster – Dive into Stockholm’s LGBTQ cocktail haven with DJs & drag! Swing by Hornhuset, Långholmsgatan 15, or use the Hornstull metro.
- The Secret Garden – A 24/7 lounge, restaurant, and wine bar nestled in Stockholm’s Old Town. Discover at Kornhamnstorg 59 or alight at Gamla Stan or Slussen metro.
- Chokladkoppen – Much loved gay-friendly café at Stortorget 18, in the heart of Gamla Stan. Whether summer or winter, indulge from 10 am till 10 pm.
Recommended Hotels in Stockholm
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all of Stockholm top attractions and bustling gay scene:
Gay Map of Stockholm
Being gay is such a non-issue in Sweden that Stockholm doesn’t really have a “gay area” — the gay clubs are everywhere, and gay restaurants and coffee shops are dispersed throughout downtown, old town, and even the suburbs.
Recommended Hotels in Stockholm By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Stockholm that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Nobis Hotel is housed in two stylish 19th-century buildings on Norrmalmstorg Square, in the middle of Stockholm’s main shopping district. It offers luxurious rooms with free WiFi access. All rooms at Nobis feature modern décor, climate control, a flat-screen cable TV and marble bathrooms. Restaurant Noi serves modern dishes with influences from all over Europe in an elegant setting
Nordic Light Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
This sleek design hotel is just 100 m from the Arlanda Airport Express Train at Stockholm Central Station. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi and tea/coffee facilities. All rooms at Nordic Light Hotel have a laptop-sized safe and satellite TV. The luxury beds are by Swedish brand, Anders Hilding. Bathrooms include quality toiletries.
Berns Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Berns Hotel is a stylish boutique hotel from 1863, situated next to Nybrokajen Harbour in central Stockholm. The iconic building features a historic dining hall, several bars and a lobby shop. Just around the corner, guests will find Stureplan which is one of Stockholm’s most luxurious shopping and nightlife areas. The Old Town and the Royal Palace are just a few minutes walk away.
4 Star, Location
This hotel is situated beside Central Station. Guests enjoy free entrance to the gym, pool, hot tub and sauna. Breakfast is free for children under 7 years, while children up to 12 years have a discount. All the air-conditioned guest rooms at Radisson Blu Royal Viking have luxury beds and a bathtub or shower. Each room features a satellite TV and minibar.
Video Gay Stockholm Guide
Discover the best of Gay Stockholm with Ravi Round the World