From: Thursday, October 31, 2024
To: Thursday, October 31, 2024
Wicked Manors Halloween 2024
Wicked Manors is the premier Halloween event in Florida, taking over Wilton Drive in Wilton Manors, FL on October 31. Thousands of party goers fill the streets while businesses up and down the drive host special theme events and parties.
- Looking to stay in Wilton Manors during the event? Check out Casa Hermes, a 5 star gay guest house or try The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa an adult only resort, clothing optional with a heated saltwater pool and full service spa.
2024 Theme and Times
- The Pride Center, presents the largest fundraising Halloween Street Party event of the year, Wicked Manors!
- This historic, entertaining block party will occur ALWAYS on Halloween night, 31st of October from 5:00 PM until 11:00 PM!
- Theme 2024 – To be confirmed.
- Over 40,0000 costumed revellers will gather on Wilton Drive! Traffic will be prohibited to provide a safe area for guests to celebrate and trick or treat!
- Enjoy live shows, DJs, dancing and a spooktacular Halloween atmosphere.
Supporting Gay Halloween Parties
- Venues participating and supporting the event including:
- Hunters – Presenting Sponsor, features a video bar, large dance floor, friendly bartenders, world-class DJs and fun crowd every night. Happy Hour is 4-9 p.m.
- Rosie’s Bar and Grill – Busy gay-friendly spot luring diners with a festive patio, Sunday brunch & quirky comfort-food menu.
- The Manor -Gay-friendly club, lounge & martini bar, housed in bi-level space with chandeliers & dance floor.
- Alabi – Longtime local gay hangout known for serving strong drinks & snacks amid festive surroundings.
- Scandals – Country music, line dancing & bourbon drinks lend this roomy gay bar a down-home feel.
- Wilton Manors is about 3 miles to the beach, 7 miles to the airport and 3 miles to downtown and is home to 15 gay bars and clubs. A rideshare will take approximately 10 minutes from downtown Fort Lauderdale.
Where to stay?
The following hotels are popular in Fort Lauderdale, a 10-minute ride to Wilton Manors.
Discover more of Fort Lauderdale
Gay Map of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has gay establishments cater to a broad cross-section of the gay world, with a good selection of gay resorts at Fort Lauderdale Beach, two blocks off the ocean, but within easy walking distance of sand and surf. The gay beach is opposite Sebastian Street, just north of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. The nearby gay district of Wilton Manors is where the nightlife is busiest.
Recommended Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Fort Lauderdale that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pelican Grand 5 Star
Close to Wilton Manors
- 5 Star – Oceanfront Pool, Private Beach
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Lazy river, oceanfront dining
- Features oceanfront pool, private beach, lazy river ride, & poolside cocktails for a luxurious stay.
4 Star – Beachfront
- 4 Star – Sea Views, & a Beachfront Bar
- Close to the gay district
- TV, room service available
- Offers beachfront location, sea views, on-site restaurant, & bar, close to Swimming Hall of Fame.
Sonesta 4 Star
- 4 Star – Opposite Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Close to the gay district
- WiFi, ocean or park view
- Located opposite the beach, features heated outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, & rooms with views.
The Grand Resort & Spa
3 Star, All Male Resort
- 3 Star – Gay All Male Resort and Relaxing Spa
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, safety box
- All male resort with spa services, hair studio, nail care, free WiFi, & private parking.
Video Of Wicked Manors Halloween
Wicked Manors Promo 2016