From: Saturday, May 18, 2024
To: Sunday, May 19, 2024
Zurich White Party 2024
Started by a group of friends who wanted to create a party for the gay community, WHITE PARTY has developed into the most renowned international event in Switzerland. Event details will be updated as they become available.
- Visiting for Zurich for the White Party? Stay close to the old town and enjoy the pride festivities. The Best Western Plus Hotel Zürcherhof is rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious, modern rooms and perfect location.
White Party Zurich
- Next Edition – May 18th and 19th 2024 – Awaiting lineup and main theme.
- The White Party Weekend 2024 brings together the world’s top DJs, the sexiest dancers and amazing light, sound and decoration in what is one of Zurich’s top gay signature events.
- Events typically include an opening party, a main event and an afterparty (Friday to Sunday).
- Dance with the sexiest guys and enjoy epic stage shows and live performances featuring sexy GoGos and outrageous drag acts.
- Stay close to the Party at the Boutique Hotel Helvetia, rated “Fabulous” by guests, conveniently located with an aura of Swiss charm intermingled with modern amenities, stylish rooms and an excellent gym.
- Volkshaus which translates to “People’s House,” has been a significant cultural hub since the early 1900s.
- With its foundation deeply rooted in Zürich’s social and cultural scenes, it has seen diverse roles: a venue for political gatherings, a concert hall, and a beloved local watering hole.
- Its architecture is a harmonious blend of historic grandeur with modern touches.
- is a multipurpose venue, founded 1910, with theater hosting music & drama events, plus restaurant & bar.
- The venue is 9 minutes from the old town.
- Nestled at Stauffacherstrasse 60 in Zürich, the Volkshaus is a stone’s throw away from the bustling heartbeat of the city, the enchanting old town. With just a brisk walk or a short tram ride, you can shift from the contemporary vibes of Volkshaus to the cobbled streets and historical whispers of Zürich’s old town.
- The Old Town is the historic centre of Zurich (District 1) which covers the medieval city, left and right of the Limmat river.
- The area is home to the city’s main gay scene, popular shops and restaurants. Hotels under this section are located within walking distance and offer a great base from which to explore the city.
Where to stay in Zurich?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Recommended Hotels in Zurich By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Zurich that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Renowned for warm hospitality for over 650 years, the Hotel Storchen enjoys a unique position in the heart of Zurich. It has its own boat pier directly at the Limmat River, and is within walking distance of all cultural attractions. The rooms and suites offer unique views of the river and of the picturesque Old Town. They combine classic furnishings with modern facilities & air-conditioning.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Marktgasse Hotel is situated in Zurich´s Old Town, 200 m from the Grossmünster and 500 m from Lake Zurich, and boasts free WiFi, free access to a wellness centre, a restaurant and a 24-hour reception. All units at the Marktgasse come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, air conditioning and private bathroom facilities. Some feature a seating area, as well.
Hotel St. Josef
3 Star, Great Value
This 3-star hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Zurich Main Train Station. It offers a restaurant and free in-room Wi-Fi. The Bahnhofstrasse shopping street is just a short walk away. All rooms at Hotel St. Josef have a TV, a refrigerator, and a tea/coffee maker. The restaurant features a summer terrace and serves Swiss and international cuisine.
Sorell Hotel Rütli
3 Star, Location
The completely renovated Sorell Hotel Rütli is located in the heart of Zurich’s old town, next to the funiculars and the ETH Zurich university. All rooms are equipped with an air cooling system and feature a flat-screen TV. Via the TVs in every room you can also surf the web, watch the newest films and listen to the radio. A wide selection of drinks can be enjoyed in the stylish bar
Video Of Zurich’s White Party
HIghlights from the White Party Zurich.