From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
White Party London 2023
Amsterdam’s world-famous “White Party” returns to London and takes over Beyond Club.
- Stay close to the club and enjoy the best views of London at the “Fabulous” rated Crowne Plaza Albert Embankment. The hotel is in the perfect location for exploring all of London’s top attractions.
- Join the hottest guys from London and around the world for The White Party. Europe’s biggest party from Amsterdam lands in London.
- Enjoy the best circuit and house music with guest DJs from Holland together with resident acts from Beyond London.
- Experience a state-of-the-art production with epic light and sound and the hottest dancers.
- Sizzle this Summer and dress in White. The party starts at 11 pm and runs until 6 am.
- The White Party takes place in Fire Nightclub, a Gay club & house music venue tucked in railway arches with LED-lit rooms, a garden & 2,000-capacity.
- Fire is located in Vauxhall on the S Lambeth Rd, London, 20-minute rideshare from Soho.
- Stay close to the club in Vauxhaull’s Staybridge Suites, rated “Excellent” by guests, featuring spacious rooms, a modern gym and delicious breakfast options.
The main gay area in central London is Soho offering lots of gay bar, clubs, shops and restaurants. With so many bars and so much going on in the centre of London, this is where you will want to stay.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video Guide to Gay London & Beyond
Join Ravi as he explores London, Bath and Bristol
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern