From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
WE Massive Main Party Madrid WE Pride Festival 2024
Psyche yourself up for Super Saturday as WE Party presents the Biggest circuit event in Europe, the WE Massive Main party
- Are you visiting Madrid during a We Party event weekend? Stay close to the gay district of Chueca, home to the city’s gay bars and clubs and take a taxi to the host venue.
- WE Massive Main Party is an all day and all night party taking over all four areas of Fabrik, Madrid’s superclub.
- Different themed events and parties take over each zone.
- Join the hottest guys from around the world for four epic shows, exceptional visual sound and light productions and the top international circuit DJs.
- Stay at The Boutique Hotel H10 rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms and perfect location just 200m from the famous Puerto del Sol, close to the pride events and the city’s bustling gay scene.
- 2024 lineup to be confirmed.
- Terrace Main Stage – Xlsior Mykonos Madrid Pride Edition.
- Terrace Techno Stage – Electric
- Main Room – WE Party Massive Main Party Edition
- Satellite Room – Macho XXX
- Hangar – Matrix Official After Party
- Fabrik is a 4000 capacity club and hosts some of Spain’s largest techno, house, and trance nights.
- The club itself is composed of two sizeable hangars featuring large-scale lighting rigs and ice machines to fill the giant space with smoke. Experience unique laser shows video productions on six projection screens.
- In addition to the cavernous indoor space, Fabrik also features an outdoor terrace with its own river.
- The stage is triple-decker to accommodate large numbers of eager dancers, while the club’s location on the outskirts of the city means that the music can get pretty loud.
- Check out hotels in the centre of Madrid, close to all the ongoing pride celebrations and parties.
How to get to the club
- Fabrik is in Getafe, a 30 min drive from the centre of Madrid.
- Taxis are the easiest way to get to the club. Wait times can be long after the Party ends, so if you need to be back in the city early, then leave a little before the Party ends.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all are close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video We Party Madrid
A look back at other WE parties.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo