From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Viva Pride After Hours New York 2024
Celebrate New York Pride at the official Afterhours event on the final Monday of the pride celebrations.
- Stay at the actual venue and save time! The Wythe Hotel is a beautiful 4-star hotel housed in a converted 100-year old factory and is located on the Brooklyn waterfront. Its industrial character has been preserved, and some rooms still showcase exposed brick walls.
- Awaiting party theme, lineup and venue for the 2024 edition.
- Viva presents the official New York Pride after hours event on the Monday morning of the pride celebrations.
- The party kicks off at 4.30 am at 74 Wythe Avene.
- Join the hottest guys from New York and beyond with guest DJs and surprise performances.
- Dance into the morning and enjoy spectacular light and sound, the hottest gogos and a legendary production by club promoter Rick Sena.
- 74 Wythe is a spectacular 5,000-square-foot multilevel Rooftop. Take in sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline from four terraced levels, each with its unique layout: Main Deck, North Terrace, East Deck, and Crow’s Nest.
- Brooklyn is one of the hippest boroughs in NYC and has something for everyone on the queer spectrum with a rich diversity of cuisine, people and even languages. The borough is easy to get to from Manhattan and is home to hip hotels, great restaurants and fun gay bars and clubs.
- Stay close to all the gay bars and clubs in the district at the Even Hotel, with a great terrace and views of the city.
Where to stay in New York
We have chosen hotels within walking distance of some of the gay bars, and a short taxi ride to the others.
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Hotels in New York By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in New York that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower 22 m from Madison Square Park, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access. Featuring oversized windows and sweeping city views, every room includes photography by Melvin Sokolsky.
CitizenM 4 Star
Located right in the heart of Manhattan, this hotel is just 1 minute’s walk from Times Square & within 5 minutes’ walk of Central Park & Columbus Circle. Rockefeller Center & the Empire State Building are within 15 minutes’ walk. A flat-screen TV & a small refrigerator with free water
4 Star, Luxury
Arlo NoMad is 644 m from Madison Square Park, 322 m from the Empire State Building & 805 m from Herald Square. The access to the Subway Train 6, on 33rd Street & Park Avenue, is 322 m from the property. Each room at the hotel is sized at 150 square feet, with a refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV,
4 Star, Location
InterContinental New York Times Square is spread across 36 stories & offers accommodation with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River and Broadway Theater District. rooms includes flat-screen TV, work station, spa-inspired bathroom
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in New York
New York City is incredibly diverse, and LGBTQ+ communities can be found throughout the city. These neighborhoods, however, are particularly renowned for their vibrant gay scenes and welcoming atmospheres. Enjoy exploring the Big Apple
Hells Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan
- Situated in Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen is a thriving gay neighborhood. It offers a mix of trendy restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- Many Broadway theaters are located in this area, making it convenient for theater enthusiasts.
- The neighborhood also hosts the annual Drag March and boasts a diverse range of bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Hells Kitchen