From: Wednesday, May 8, 2024
To: Sunday, May 12, 2024
Vienna Fetish Spring 2024
LMC Vienna hosts Austria’s main annual Fetish event “Vienna Fetish Spring” at its club location “HARD ON Vienna”. During these 5 days local fetish enthusiasts mingle with a large number of international guests at one of Austria’s hottest events.
- Visiting for Vienna Fetish Spring, Stay close to the gay bars in the Nachmarkt district. Try the K+K Hotel Maria Theresia, rated “Fabulous”, a 4 star hotel with modern decor and delicious buffet breakfast.
- Head to GayT Store to collect your tickets for the weekend. Enjoy the official kick start party on Wednesday, “Maximator”, a fetish gear and disco party at Hard. On Thursday it’s the turn of “Rubber and sports”. Hardon parties start at 10pm. Friday’s “Perv!Club” Mixed fetish event at Club Fluc is one of the biggest parties of the weekend.
- The fetish dinner and election of Mr. Fetish Austria takes place on the Friday of the event. Pre elections are held over the 4 weeks leading up to the event. Competition is strong and the guys are hot!
- One of our favourite highlights of the Vienna Fetish Spring is the tram ride (chartered by the LMC) through Vienna in fetish gear on Saturday. The 90-minutes-ride passes all major sights of Vienna while a local tour guide tells interesting and unknown facts about the Imperial City and its gay history.
- On Sunday events close with a fetish brunch and end at Hardon with the “Dress Less” event, a hot and horny way to say Auf Wiedersehen Vienna!
Gay Vienna Cruising Bars & Stores
Naschmarkt is Vienna’s gay neighbourhood on the banks of the Wien River. The district is close to the beautiful Museums Quarter. Several gay bars and cafes are found close to Naschmarkt, a busy fresh fruit and vegetable market dating back to the 16th century. including the world famous Café Savoy
- Eagle Vienna – Cellar bar with compact cruising labyrinth.
- F56 – Gay fetish club with theme nights and regular parties.
- Hard On – Host of the fetish event with a full playground, bar and cruising zone.
- Man for Man – Gay sex shop with cruising cinema and Sunday naked parties.
- Sling – Gay Cruising bar with a mix of ages.
- GayT Store – Vienna’s largest gay Lifestyle store, and the gayt-way to the ever expanding LGBT Village. Fetish and Art Collide at the GAYT & GAYT Gallery.
Where to stay during Vienna Spring Fetish?
The Vienna gay area around Nachmarkt is quite compact and easy to get around. The following hotels are close to all the gay bars in the centre of town. Most are just a 3 to 5 minute walk to Hardon, the main host of the event.
Gay Map of Vienna
Wienzeile (‘Vienna Row’) is a street that runs through the city along the Vienna River. It is divided into Rechte (right) Wienzeile and the Linke (left) Wienzeile. Many gay bars and venues are located along both sides of Wienzeile.
Recommended Hotels in Vienna By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Vienna that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The luxurious, renowned 5-star Hotel Imperial is set directly on the Ringstraße boulevard in the heart of Vienna and takes you back to the times of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It features exclusive hotel rooms, a gourmet restaurant and a 24-hour rooftop fitness centre with a sauna. It was inaugurated in 1873 by Emperor Francis Joseph as the Palais Württemberg.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in 1913, Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof is located in the centre of the first district of Vienna, only a few steps from the Hofburg Imperial Palace. Free WiFi is available. The Herrenhof’s air-conditioned rooms are very spacious and comfortably furnished. The Viennese studio Einwaller decorated the rooms and other parts of the hotel with 21st century interpretations of various styles
Austria Trend Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Set in a charming building from 1912, Austria Trend Hotel Astoria Wien is located in the centre of Vienna, right on the famous Kärtnerstraße shopping street. Free WiFi is available. The elegant rooms are decorated with period furniture and come with wooden floors, a flat-screen cable TV, a minibar, a safe, a work desk, and a bathroom.
K+K Hotel Maria
4 Star, Location
The modern and elegant K+K Hotel Maria Theresia enjoys a central and quiet location right in Vienna’s artists’ quarter of Spittelberg and offers free WiFi, a wellness and a fitness area. The city centre is within a 10-minute stroll. The comfortable guestrooms offer modern luxury and a stylish interior design, with designer bathrooms and many modern amenities.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Vienna
Vienna, the capital of Austria, has a rich cultural history and a diverse, open-minded atmosphere. Vienna hosts various LGBTQ+ events and festivals throughout the year. One major event is Vienna Pride, which includes a colorful parade and various cultural activities. This celebration promotes visibility, acceptance, and equality for the LGBTQ+ community.
Naschmarkt District | Close to the city centre
- The Naschmarkt area has a lively atmosphere, diverse culinary scene, and several gay and gay-friendly venues.
- Kettenbrückengasse street in quite popular, famous for its gay friendly environment.
- The street is home to several gay bars, cafes, and clubs.
- It is a hub for socializing and comes alive at from early evening to late at night, especially on weekends.
The Mariahilf district, along Gumpendorfer Strasse, is home to an eclectic mix of shops, cafes, and bars. Also great for shopping.
This street runs along the southern edge of the city center & includes the famous Naschmarkt, home to several gay cafes and bars.