From: Saturday, December 2, 2023
To: Saturday, December 2, 2023
Trumps Lisbon 2023
Trumps is Lisbon’s leading Queer club and hosts regular theme nights throughout the year. Don’t miss their special events held during holidays and festivals, including Easter, Pride and New Year.
- Are you visiting Lisbon? Stay in the Principe Real district, close to all the gay bars. Stay at the charming Alegria Boutique Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, featuring spacious rooms, great breakfasts and an excellent location.
- Trumps is the biggest gay club in Lisbon and has been hosting parties for decades. Their special theme nights are not to be missed, full of glamour and excitement.
- Enjoy guest DJs on two floors with three different atmospheres, House and Pop.
- Trumps is famous for its International Drag Queens, sexy hosts and hot muscled GoGo boys.
- Upgrade your Lisbon stay at The Vintage Hotel & Spa, rated “Wonderful” by guests with stylish rooms, a beautiful rooftop bar, luxurious spa and steps from the city’s gay bars and top restaurants.
- Trumps Lisboa – Gay nightspot featuring house & pop DJ music in neon-lit surrounds with disco balls & a dance floor.
- The club is just 2 minutes from the heart of Principe Real, the city’s bustling gay neighbourhood.
- The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, with an anything-goes attitude, plus they have the sexiest bartenders in town.
- Entry price varies from EUR 10-20 and includes a drink. Coat check EUR 1. The club opens from 1 am to 6 am and is busy from 3 am after the bars close.
Recommended Hotels in Lisbon
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Recommended Hotels in Lisbon By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Lisbon that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
EPIC SANA Marquês
5 Star, Readers Choice
This 5-star property offers spacious suites and rooms that have bathrooms with a bathtub and shower. Suites include a living room with a workstation. Facilities include LCD TV with cable channels, minibar, and luxury and well-being amenities. Free WiFi, a fitness centre, concierge service and a 24-hour front desk. A heated infinity pool at the top of the building
Lisboa Carmo Hotel
4 Star, Homely
Located in the heart of the city, Lisboa Carmo Hotel features luxury rooms with contemporary décor. The upper floors of the hotel offer views of the Tagus River. The popular Bairro Alto district is a 3 minutes’ walk away. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, minibar and a private bathroom with free toiletries.
HF Fenix Garden
3 Star, Great Value
The stylish Hotel Fenix Garden is situated on the Marquês de Pombal Square in the centre of Lisbon. Eduardo VII Park and Marques Pombal Metro Station are just steps away, while the high-end shops and boutiques of Avenida da Liberdade are at a short walk. Offering bright accommodation with air-conditioned room offers free WiFi, a work desk, cable TV
The Late Birds Lisbon
4 Star, Gay Resort
Located in Bairro Alto, in the heart of Lisbon Historical center, The Late Birds Lisbon – Gay Men’s Guesthouse offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a sun deck and a lounge bar. Each air-conditioned room at The Late Birds Lisbon includes a computer, a cable channel TV, free WiFi access and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Lisbon
Lisbon is generally considered to be an open and LGBTQ+ friendly city. The LGBTQ+ community in Lisbon has a visible presence, and there are several neighborhoods, events, and venues that cater to and celebrate the community.
Principe Real | In the heart of gay Lisbon
- Príncipe Real is often considered one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly neighborhoods in Lisbon.
- It has a reputation for being inclusive and welcoming to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Many LGBTQ+-oriented businesses, including bars, cafes, and shops, can be found here.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Principe Real
Bairro Alto is a popular nightlife district with a variety of bars and clubs, it’s known for its vibrant atmosphere.
Baixa is the historic downtown area of Lisbon, noted for its grand plazas, elegant squares, and wide boulevards.