From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Trough London, 2023
Trough London is one of the city’s sexiest gay parties taking place during bank holiday weekend and special events.
- Stay close to the club at the “superb” rated nHow London, featuring uniquely decorated rooms, delicious breakfasts and great location.
- Awaiting date, venue and lineup for the next edition.
- Trough is making a grand return to Electrowerkz, an expansive warehouse venue that boasts a captivating ambiance split across multiple levels.
- Get ready to heat things up at Trough London featuring some of the best Techno DJs and the hottest dancers and performances.
- The event kicks off at 11pm and runs until 6am. with a dancefloor on Level 1 and a Dark room and cruising bar on Level 2.
- The Trough Party, named after a vessel pigs drink from, has amalgamated jocks, bears, hunks, beards, queers, twins and in-betweeners into one pretty mess on the dancefloor.
- Unicorn Tends to move between Corsica Studios for smaller parties and Electrowerkz and E1 for larger events.
- Electrowerkz, also known as the Islington Metal Works, is a three-floor music venue in Islington, London.
- It comes complete with an old tube carriage and cobblestone courtyard with a spacious warehouse for club nights and live acts.
- Soho is the heart of gay London, offering lots of gay bar, clubs, shops and restaurants.
- The party venue is a 16 minute drive from Soho or a 20 minute tube ride.
The following hotels are all close to the gay bars and restaurants
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video London’s eclectic gay scene
Gay London Travel Guide – Gay United Kingdom
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern