From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Triton Budapest Halloween Circuit Party 2024
Celebrate Halloween with the sexiest guys from Budapest, dress to impress, and get ready for things that go bump in the night!
- Visiting Budapest for this event? Stay at the Barceló Budapest, situated in the heart of the city and close to all the gay bars and clubs.
- Get ready for Spooktacular edition of Triton and dress to impress for their Halloween Edition.
- Triton is a gay Circuit-style party in the north of Budapest with guest DJs, a spectacular drag show and international performers. And continue the night at the official after-party at Magnum Sauna.
- The show kicks off with a unique drag show followed by performances from some of the hottest international GoGo dancers.
- Gay guys from central Europe and beyond will descend upon Budapest just for this party, a Circuit-styled night which Budapest has been missing for a very long time!
The After Party
- The official after-party hosted by Magnum Sauna is the perfect place to continue the night dancing by the DJ booth or spending some time at the jacuzzi or in one of the cabins.
- The party takes place at Off Kultur on Berni utca 1, Budapest 1045. Doors open at 23:00. Triton will transform the event venue into a Halloween wonderland! Don’t forget, it is Halloween! So costumes are definitely welcomed! Guests in costume receive a complimentary drink.
- Note, the venue is 30 minutes drive from the centre of old Budapest.
Where to stay in Budapest?
- There is no single gay neighbourhood in Budapest; however, gay-popular bars and clubs can be found in Pest in the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th districts, many within walking distance of one another.
- Stay in the Casati Budapest Hotel with differently styled rooms, in a quiet location yet close to the buzz of the city.
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the city’s top attractions and a short ride to most of the city’s gay bars:
Map of Budapest
This “Paris of the East” has long been known as a gay center of Eastern Europe, but things have really taken off since reintegration with the West. There is no single gay neighborhood, but most gay-popular bars and clubs can be found in Pest in the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th districts, many within walking distance of one another. Defining lines aren’t drawn as sharply here as in the West – except at men’s saunas or cruise bars – and people mix more.
Recommended Hotels in Budapest By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Budapest that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-star, Chain Bridge view, infinity-edge pool.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- iPod docking, marble bathrooms.
- Unmatched luxury, stunning bridge views, extensive amenities.
Hotel Palazzo Zichy
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, historic Palace Quarter, free sauna.
- Close to the gay district.
- Air-conditioned, flat-screen TV.
- Classic elegance in historic center, modern amenities.
4 Star, Location
- 4-star-superior, Art Nouveau style, free WiFi.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Art Deco style, soundproofed.
- Blend of history and modern luxury, convenient location.
The Three Corners Hotel
3 Star, Great Value
- 3-star, recently renovated, near metro.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TVs, free WiFi.
- Affordable comfort, central location, ideal for city exploration.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Budapest
Budapest’s LGBTQ+ scene includes various social spaces, bars, clubs, and events that cater to the LGBTQ+ community and its allies. The annual Budapest Pride is a significant event that brings together people to celebrate diversity and advocate for LGBTQ+ rights. The first Budapest Pride took place in 1997, and the event has grown in visibility and participation over the years.
District 7 (Erzsébetváros) | Close to the city centre
- This district, also known as the Jewish Quarter, is one of the most vibrant and diverse areas in Budapest.
- It has a number of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, cafes, and clubs.
- Király Street and Kazinczy Street are particularly popular for their nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Budapest
This is the heart of Budapest, known for its historic & architectural charm. It’s close to many major attractions.
Characterized by its elegant boulevards, luxury shops, & beautiful architecture.