From: Sunday, October 1, 2023
To: Sunday, October 1, 2023
Toyboy Madrid 2023
Toyboy is one of Madrid’s most popular Sunday Funday pop-up parties with special theme nights and events throughout the year.
- Stay close to the city’s gay bars and the party at Vincci The Mint, a boutique hotel with a stunning terrace offering views of Mardid’s most emblematic buildings. Rooms are beautifully decorated, and the hotel offers a highly rated breakfast.
- Since 2017, Toyboy has been famous for hosting some of Madrid’s most fun theme parties.
- From Halloween to Eurovision and dedicated parties to iconic stars, including Madonna, Village People and more, each Toyboy party is unique.
- Pop music reigns supreme at Toyboy, and the event attracts a mix of guys who love to dance.
- The party runs from 6 pm until 3 am with hot gogo dancers, surprise guests and over-the-top decoration.
- Upgrade your Madrid stay at The Thompson, rated “Fabulous” by guests with stylish rooms offering high-end amenities and an excellent location.
- You and Me – Located on San Bartolome, six located, halfway between Pedro Zerolo and Chueca squares in Madrid’s gay district.
- Famous for its friendly staff and reasonable drinks prices, the club has a large bar, video screens and a dancefloor.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Guide Madrid
Top tips to get the best out of your trip to Madrid
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo