From: Saturday, October 7, 2023
To: Saturday, October 7, 2023
Together Party Lisbon presents Circuit Festival Pre Party 2023
Together brings the biggest circuit parties from around the world to Lisbon. The party promoters take over Lisbon’s best nightclubs and produce some of the most memorable parties in the Portuguese capital.
- Are you visiting Lisbon? Stay in the Principe Real district, home to the best gay bars in the city. Stay at the charming Alegria Boutique Hotel, with spacious rooms and a great location.
- Next Edition – 7th October – Awaiting theme and lineup
- Together brings the biggest international parties to Lisbon.
- Dance with the hottest guys and enjoy the best music with international DJs. Together produces some of the most epic events in Lisbon with amazing production values, spectacular stage shows and the best lighting and sound.
- Parties kick off at 11.00 pm and run until 6 am.
- Upgrade your Lisbon experience at the “Excellent” rates Valverde Hotel, a 25 room perfectly preserved 19th-century townhouse turned boutique hotel, with spacious rooms and suits.
The Schedule 2023
- 7th October | 4th November | 2nd December
- Venues for each party to be confirmed.
- Posh Club – Mixed club attracting younger guys and their friends, playing Pop, RnB and funk music. Open Weekends and busy from 2 am.
- Stay in the gay district of Principe Real, just a 3-minute taxi or 9-minute walk from the bars.
Recommended Hotels in Lisbon
The following hotels are close to Lisbon’s top attractions and a short ride to the gay bars and clubs:
Recommended Hotels in Lisbon By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Lisbon that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
EPIC SANA Marquês
5 Star, Readers Choice
This 5-star property offers spacious suites and rooms that have bathrooms with a bathtub and shower. Suites include a living room with a workstation. Facilities include LCD TV with cable channels, minibar, and luxury and well-being amenities. Free WiFi, a fitness centre, concierge service and a 24-hour front desk. A heated infinity pool at the top of the building
Lisboa Carmo Hotel
4 Star, Homely
Located in the heart of the city, Lisboa Carmo Hotel features luxury rooms with contemporary décor. The upper floors of the hotel offer views of the Tagus River. The popular Bairro Alto district is a 3 minutes’ walk away. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, minibar and a private bathroom with free toiletries.
HF Fenix Garden
3 Star, Great Value
The stylish Hotel Fenix Garden is situated on the Marquês de Pombal Square in the centre of Lisbon. Eduardo VII Park and Marques Pombal Metro Station are just steps away, while the high-end shops and boutiques of Avenida da Liberdade are at a short walk. Offering bright accommodation with air-conditioned room offers free WiFi, a work desk, cable TV
The Late Birds Lisbon
4 Star, Gay Resort
Located in Bairro Alto, in the heart of Lisbon Historical center, The Late Birds Lisbon – Gay Men’s Guesthouse offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a sun deck and a lounge bar. Each air-conditioned room at The Late Birds Lisbon includes a computer, a cable channel TV, free WiFi access and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Lisbon
Lisbon is generally considered to be an open and LGBTQ+ friendly city. The LGBTQ+ community in Lisbon has a visible presence, and there are several neighborhoods, events, and venues that cater to and celebrate the community.
Principe Real | In the heart of gay Lisbon
- Príncipe Real is often considered one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly neighborhoods in Lisbon.
- It has a reputation for being inclusive and welcoming to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Many LGBTQ+-oriented businesses, including bars, cafes, and shops, can be found here.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Principe Real
Bairro Alto is a popular nightlife district with a variety of bars and clubs, it’s known for its vibrant atmosphere.
Baixa is the historic downtown area of Lisbon, noted for its grand plazas, elegant squares, and wide boulevards.