From: Thursday, March 28, 2024
To: Sunday, March 31, 2024
A Sleazy Easter on the Costas in 2024
Torremolinos Fetish Weekend on the Spanish Costa Del Sol resort attracts of guys from around Spain and beyond has become one of the most popular mainland fetish events outside of Barcelona and Madrid.
- Visiting Torremolinos for Easter? Its the start of the Spring season, a busy time. Stay close to the gay bars in La Nogalera. Check out these hotel offers.
Torremolinos Fetish Weekend
- Torremolinos Leather and Fetish 2024 program will run over 4 days, from the Thursday to the Sunday of Easter Week.
- Enjoy a unique range of activities including Shopping days at Boxxer Torremolinos, Sauna nights at the Apollo, Fetish Meeting and cocktails at Kiko Bar, and the popular Fetish Dinner and closing party at Aqua
- Awaiting venue and lineup confirmation for the 2024 edition. Use the following as a guide:
- Thurs – Events kick off with drinks in leather at Bar Kiko followed by a visit to Mens Bar at 11. Events end with the Attack-Fetish Party at Alcatraz from 1 am.
- Friday – “Pueblo Blanco goes Dark” with a cigar terrace from 7 pm at Havana followed by a fetish dinner at Creperia Bahia. End your night with a fetish meeting in Boomerang at 11 pm followed by the Leather Party at 1 am in Alcatraz.
- Saturday – Events begin early with leather tapas in Nogalera from 2 pm. Enjoy drinks from 7 pm at Kiko followed by the Fetish Dinner at El Gato at 9 pm. Events end with a Fetish Night Party at Aqua Bunker.
- Sunday – Boomerang Bar hosts a farewell party from 9 pm followed by the 11 pm Jocks Party Exxtreme in Alcatraz.
Popular Venues in Torremolinos
- Men’s Bar Torremolinos – Gay cruise bar, popular with bears, mature men and leather & fetish fans complete with an underground play area, dark room and video room.
- Apolo Sauna – Gay Sauna approximately 2 km south from the centre of Torremolinos. Drag queen shows, Go Gos, professional DJs and erotic shows. Finnish sauna, Jacuzzi, individual cabins, labyrinth, dark garden, cabins with glory hole, bondage area with cage, harness and cross, Video room and glory hole hall.
- Aqua Bunker Sex Club – One of the busiest clubs in Torremolinos in the heart of the gay district.
- Bar Kiko – Gay friendly bar on Calle Casablanca, the perfect meeting spot for pre-dinner drinks.
- Bar Havana Torremolinos – Cocktail and Copa bar in the beautiful Pueblo Blanco ,Torremolinos. Open Tuesday to Sunday.
- Querell Cruising Club – Cruise club with theme parties, a little further out from the gay scene but well worth a visit.
- Alcatraz Men’s Club – Fetish friendly cruise club in the centre of Torremolinos with friendly staff.
- Extreme Cruising Club – Large & Busy fetish club with space for drinking, dancing and cruising.
- Cuero Fetish Cruising Club – Sex bar in La Nogalera. Small but popular.
Where to stay during TLF Torremolinos?
The following Torremolinos Hotels are close to all the Fetish Events and parties:
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
Hotel Isabel is directly in front of Playamar Beach, 700 m from central Torremolinos. It offers an outdoor salt-water pool and sun terrace, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Each room at the Isabel Hotel has a safe, balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have fridge. A varied buffet breakfast, and snacks are available all day from the bar.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
Meliá Costa del Sol is set on Bajondillo Beach in Torremolinos, offering a rooftop terrace with sea views and free Wi-Fi. It has an outdoor pool, a gym and a spa. Modern rooms are bright and spacious. They have a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. All are air conditioned and have a safe, flat-screen satellite TV, a well-equipped bathroom and free WiFi.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
Just 60 m from the charming La Carihuela Beach in Torremolinos, El Tiburon Boutique Hotel & Spa (Adults Recommended) offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is provided. Each air-conditioned room comes with a flat-screen satellite TV and Virtual Reality headset. All have a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
Located in La Nogalera area in Torremolinos, known for its lively gay scene, this central and stylish hotel offers a spa and 2 outdoor pools. Hotel Ritual – Adults Only has direct access to Bajondillo Beach. All air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, minibar, modern décor and private balcony, some with sea views. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.
Video Of Torremolinos
Show highlighting the very best of Gay Torremolinos.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.