From: Monday, January 1, 2024
To: Monday, January 1, 2024
THICK ‘N’ JUICY Melbourne New Year’s Day 2024
Thick ‘N’ Juicy produces some of Australia’s hottest gay circuit parties and are celebrated during big events and seasonal holidays, Easter, Pride and New Year.
- Are you visiting Melbourne during the holidays? Stay at the “Fabulous” rated Lyall hotel and Spa, with beautifully decorated rooms and perfect location.
- Monday January 1st, 2024 – Thick and Juicy Melbourne Edition – New year’s day at The Colonial Hotel.
- Expect High Profile DJs, amazing performers, hunky GoGo Dancers, Stunning Lasers & Visuals and one amazing party atmosphere.
- The party kicks off at 4 pm and runs until 1 am. Thick ‘N’ Juicy parties are home to a big family of super sexy men and their LGBTIQ+ friends. Everyone is welcome in their home!
- Stay close to the party at the Savoy Hotel on Little Collins, rated “Excellent” by guests with a warm welcome, excellent location and high-end amenities.
- Colonial Hotel – Nestled inside a century old bluestone building on the corner of King and Lonsdale street in the CBD you will find The Colonial Hotel.
- The pub offers multiple spaces for various functions and events, and is home to the nightclub Brown Alley.
- Melbourne’s CBD is the central hub of the city and features a mix of historical and modern architecture, as well as numerous shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions. It is easily navigable by foot or public transport, making it a convenient location for tourists.
Recommended Hotels in Melbourne
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Melbourne
Melbourne’s gay bars & clubs are located in St Kilda and South Yarra south of the city or in Collingwood, Richmond and Fitzroy north of the city and one in Yarraville.
Recommended Hotels in Melbourne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Melbourne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Rising above Melbourne’s vibrant Southbank precinct, Crown Towers offers spacious luxury rooms with views of the city or Port Phillip Bay. Each room features original artworks and marble bathrooms. Each room includes a large plasma-screen TV with laptop video-on-demand system, and a separate dressing room. The city and bay views are framed by floor-to-ceiling windows.
Lancemore Crossley St
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in Melbourne and with Princess Theatre reachable within 300 metres, Lancemore Crossley St. Melbourne features express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a fitness centre, free WiFi throughout the property and a bar. This property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and organising tours for guests.
5 Star, Great Value
Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, the Melbourne Marriott Hotel features a swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre. Guests can also relax at the restaurant, cafe or bar. All rooms are spacious and non-smoking, offering cable TV, a minibar and a desk with high-speed internet access. Located only minutes from Her Majesty’s Theatre, Federation Square
4 Star, Location
Located in the heart of Melbourne’s restaurant and theatre district on Little Bourke Street, Ovolo Laneways offers original artworks, luxurious bathrooms, quality furnishings and free high-speed wireless internet. Situated in the CBD, Ovolo Laneways is a 3-minute walk from Parliament. shopping, sporting arenas, art galleries, restaurants and bars all within easy walking distance.