From: Sunday, October 6, 2024
To: Sunday, October 6, 2024
The Streetgirls Miss Bear Belgium 2024
Celebrate Belgium Bear Pride with one of the most fun events of the season, the election of Miss Bear Belgium, and these guys are anything but ladies!
- Enjoy a “Superb” experience at the Pillows Hotel in the centre of Brussels, featuring stylish rooms and excellent amenities and a great location.
The Streetgirls Party
- Hosted by Le Baroque, one of the most famous bear bars in Brussels, the Streetgirls party is held during the annual Belgium Bear Pride in September.
- The Streetgirl party features the three previous Miss Bear winners and is hosted by the beautiful Alexxa Divine and the Sexy X Andros.
- Expect the hottest and sexiest bears to embrace their feminine side in the battle to become Miss Bear 2023!
- The party spills out onto the streets, attracting hundreds of locals and visitors to the gay village along Rue du Marche Aux Charbon.
- Enjoy live music, pop-up performances and a fun, unique atmosphere in one of Europe’s much-loved gay neighbourhoods.
- Le Baroque – Located just a 3-minute walk from the famous Manneken Pis, this intimate bar with friendly service and outside seating is one of the most popular bear meeting points in the city.
- The owners invite you to enjoy the Brussels Bear Spirit, a balance between trends, fashion and total anti-conformism.
- Stay close to the party at Aparthotel Adagio, offering studios and apartments are in the centre of Brussels, just steps from the Grand Palace and the gay bars and clubs.
Recommended Hotels in Brussels
Here are the Hotels we recommend with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Brussels
Most of the gay bars in Brussels are located in the city centre around the streets Rue du Marché au Charbon. We have found good hotels close to the gay area keeping you in the middle of all the fun.
Recommended Hotels in Brussels By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Brussels that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Rocco Forte Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-star, award-winning restaurant.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Designer features, luxurious bathroom.
- Elegant rooms, ideal for luxury and history lovers, close to Grand Place.
Brussels Marriott Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, air-conditioned, fully equipped fitness center.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Satellite TV, coffee facilities.
- Great value, near Grand Place and Manneken Pis.
4 Star, Location
- 4-star, well equpped wellness facilities, free WiFi.
- Close to the gay district.
- Spacious accommodation, stylish.
- Central location, perfect for shopping and sightseeing.
ibis Hotel Brussels
3 Star, Readers Choice
- 3-star, clean modern style, Belgian beers.
- Close to the gay district.
- Air conditioning, flat-screen TV.
- Readers’ choice, near Grand Place, diverse dining options nearby.
Video Belgium Bear Pride
Gearing up for the Belgium Bear Pride
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Brussels
Brussels, the capital of Belgium and a hub for European institutions, has a thriving LGBTQ+ community and is known for being an inclusive and LGBTQ+-friendly city.
Saint-Jacques| Often referred to as the gay village
- This area, often referred to as the “gay village” of Brussels, is located near the Grand Place.
- It’s known for its concentration of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and venues.
- Rue du Marché au Charbon/Kolenmarktstraat is a street within this area that is particularly known for its gay bars and nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Brussels
Rue du Lombard
Home to several LGBTQ+-friendly establishments, including bars, cafes, and clubs. It’s known for its lively.
The heart of Brussels with its stunning architecture, often the hub of events, festivals, and markets.