From: Friday, March 29, 2024
To: Sunday, March 31, 2024
The New World – Rio Easter Gay Circuit Weekend 2024
The New World Group presents Rio’s Gay Easter Weekend with a weekend of epic parties, sexy Brazillians and some seasonal surprises.
- Book your hotel in Ipanema and take a taxi to the parties. Stay at the Hotel Arpoador, rated “Fabulous” by guests, offering stunning beach views, spacious rooms and delicious breakfasts.
- The New World brings some of Latin America’s biggest party names, dancers and DJs to Rio for a special Easter celebration.
- Events take over The Home – Rio, one of the most stunning gay nightclubs in the world, with state-of-the-art light and sound and breathtaking decor.
- Dance with the hottest guys from Rio and beyond and enjoy epic stage shows with the hottest GoGos and guest performances.
- For a more relaxed stay in Rio, consider Ipanema. The Arena Ipanema is rated “Excellent” by guests just metres from the beach, with excellent dining options, spacious rooms and a rooftop infinity pool.
- Parties typically run on the Friday and Saturday of the Easter weekend and include the famous “Bigger” party in Sao Paulo.
- Events kick off at 11 pm and run until late.
- The Home Rio – Located on Rua Sacadura Cabral, 135 is an epic nightclub (formerly The Week) with stunning sound and light.
- Featuring multiple bars, a large dance floor, and indoor and outdoor areas, it is the leading nightclub in the city and hosts several gay theme nights and circuit events.
- Located in the Centro district, the club is a 25-minute ride from the beaches of Ipanema.
Recommended Hotels in Rio
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Rio
Most of Rips gay bars are located in Ipanema and Copacabana. Ipanema’s gayest nightspot is on the beach block of Rua Teixeira de Melo, next to Farme.
Along Copacabana beach there is a traditionally gay-friendly area known as Bolsa, near Lido. Hustlers are pretty much part of the scene, and you should keep a good hold on your wallet
Recommended Hotels in Rio By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Boasting a rooftop pool with stunning sea views, Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious beachfront accommodations on Ipanema Beach. The property also offers a spa and wellness centre. Elegantly decorated, rooms feature a balcony, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with bath or shower.
5 Star, Readers Choice
The elegant 5-star Copacabana Palace, A Belmond Hotel, Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious rooms with marbled bathrooms. All offer king-size beds, free use of internet and a free pair of Havaianas flip flops and panoramic ocean views, located on Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beachfront. Services include a wellness spa and 3 gastronomic restaurants.
5 Star, Great Value
Located right across from the famous Copacabana Beach, the Miramar Hotel by Windsor features a green granite pool and a modern gym. Offers butler service and free WiFi. Guests can start the day with a rich breakfast. Room here comes equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, safe and minibar. The bathroom includes toiletries and a bathrobe.
4 Star, Location
Facing Copacabana Beach and within 800 m from Ipanema Beach, Orla Copacabana Hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop pool and a restaurant. It offers panoramic views of Sugar Loaf Mountain and the ocean. Rooms at Orla Copacabana display neutral colours and modern décor. They provide air conditioning, cable TV and a minibar. Some also offer scenic ocean views.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Rio de Janeiro
Gay Rio de Janeiro, a city that pulses with energy, celebrates diversity, and embraces the LGBTQ+ community with open arms. Nestled between lush mountains and stunning beaches, Rio de Janeiro is not only a tropical paradise but also a haven for those seeking a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere. From the iconic Copacabana and Ipanema beaches to the lively Lapa district, gay Rio de Janeiro offers a kaleidoscope of experiences.
Ipanema | The heart of Rio’s beauty
- Ipanema, a neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro that’s known for its LGBTQ+ friendly vibe and diverse community.
- Nestled alongside the iconic Ipanema Beach, this area has become a hub for LGBTQ+ travelers and locals alike.
- With its relaxed beach culture, a range of LGBTQ+-owned businesses where you can enjoy the sand and surf during the day and explore the local nightlife after dark.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ipanema
The iconic beachfront of Copacabana has a variety of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments & a diverse crowd.
Leblon is known for its beautiful beach, high-end shops, restaurants, bars and the best hotels in Rio